cartopper

Oh man . . .

Rate this topic

45 posts in this topic

Here they want to change the name of Robert Moses State Park, because you know he tried to make it that minorities couldn't get to the park in the 1930's

Woman has man in it........ so please call us a person

Well technically person has son in it, so son being male offspring,  you demented bitch

As idiotic as this is, it wouldn't fly because if they were to truly rid all use of :man" in terms and language, and women are to be called "person" (as the flake indicated) then wouldn't all women lose their sexual identity and rights, and the #METOO movement would HAVE to become #METOO so that EVERYONE is included?

I can't believe I wasted 5 minutes of my life on this idiot topic.

When any of these college dolts are released into the "real" world they will find that they will be segregated by these idiotic "beliefs" and will only become more "triggered" by their indoctrinated entitlement.

We aren't doomed.....THEY ARE! 

Snowflakes are doomed:

woMAN

feMALE

Can you imagine being so brain damaged that you’d let the three letter M A N cause you so much grief that you’d have to try and stop the world from using them together? Holy crap...

7 mins ago, Jmat321 said:

So is Billy Dee Williams a woman now?  Or just wants to be called "she" from time to time?  Heard something, don't really understand what he was saying.

No matter what you call him, it works every time. 

OK, let's look at how Fox twists and misleads. 

First, that woman's credentials are said very quickly.  But, if you listen, she has nothing to do with Purdue.  Just some talking head they rounded up, some magazine or another  Is she really qualified to comment??? Who is she anyway? 

Then, it's Carlson who brings up Manhattan and Manchester.  Such words are in no way mentioned in the guide.  It's specifically gendered words (and yes I'm going to use that term even though it pi**** you off) that Purdue is talking about. "Mailman" is one. The US Postal service dropped that one long ago, it's been "letter carrier" for years. Get over it.   

Another word they mention is "congressman".   Let's take Susan Brooks, prominent Republican member of congress.  Do you really feel completely correct calling her a "congressman"????   I mean, she's not a man.  Doesn't "member of congress"  feel more accurate?       

Purdue teaches writing and writing should be accurate.  Fox sway opinion and is deliberately inaccurate. 

Purdue is trying to get students to think as they write.  Fox is trying to keep you from thinking.    

Think about it. 

5 mins ago, Saltator said:

OK, let's look at how Fox twists and misleads. 

First, that woman's credentials are said very quickly.  But, if you listen, she has nothing to do with Purdue.  Just some talking head they rounded up, some magazine or another  Is she really qualified to comment??? Who is she anyway? 

Then, it's Carlson who brings up Manhattan and Manchester.  Such words are in no way mentioned in the guide.  It's specifically gendered words (and yes I'm going to use that term even though it pi**** you off) that Purdue is talking about. "Mailman" is one. The US Postal service dropped that one long ago, it's been "letter carrier" for years. Get over it.   

Another word they mention is "congressman".   Let's take Susan Brooks, prominent Republican member of congress.  Do you really feel completely correct calling her a "congressman"????   I mean, she's not a man.  Doesn't "member of congress"  feel more accurate?       

Purdue teaches writing and writing should be accurate.  Fox sway opinion and is deliberately inaccurate. 

Purdue is trying to get students to think as they write.  Fox is trying to keep you from thinking.    

Think about it. 

Are you a professor of higher learning? You’re so eloquent in thought process and writing.  

I thought about it . . . These folks are absolutely nuts!