Tavern Regulars You'd Most Like To Hug

Rate this topic

RiverRaider

19 hours ago, redfishkiller said:

I hugged bellinger and he tried to kiss me....

When he stayed here at one the pre-charter parties he got hammered, it got really late and but wouldn’t go to his room :squid: He says ‘how do I know you and Carole aren’t serial killers and gonna kill me in my sleep?!?!’ :laugh:  He’s a strange bird :th: 

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

13 mins ago, TimS said:

When he stayed here at one the pre-charter parties he got hammered, it got really late and but wouldn’t go to his room :squid: He says ‘how do I know you and Carole aren’t serial killers and gonna kill me in my sleep?!?!’ :laugh:  He’s a strange bird :th: 

Lol , that's ringer! 

how lucky am i

to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard

Shooting a coon in a 60ft tree out of a boat in the dark holding a flashlight can be tricky. ..

15 mins ago, TimS said:

Did he drop a tab of acid?

If you try to change it, you will ruin it. Try to hold it, and you will lose it.

Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

I would like to hug Glub.

The village, which had stood for maybe 1,000 years, didn't know we were coming that day. If they had, they would have run. boB was at the eye of our rage. And through him, our Captain Ahab. He would set things right again. That day, we loved him.

On 12/3/2019 at 0:15 AM, redfishkiller said:

I hugged bellinger and he tried to kiss me....

I licked his head once. 

Hot dogs were invented in 1936 by Larry Hotdogs when he accidentally dropped a bag of prize-winning pig buttholes into his Dick Shaper Machine. :read: