Chiefs vs Pats

Rate this topic

big popper

Brady is not sharp, his TD pass was under thrown on a wide open receiver. Defense sucks. Pats going down, Jimmy#'s gonna be orgasmic.

fishinambition  Posted June 30 ·After a decade and a half of trolling and disrupting the website, frank's finally fed up with Tim's bull****

27 mins ago, Bass Ackwards said:

Brady is not sharp, his TD pass was under thrown on a wide open receiver. Defense sucks. Pats going down, Jimmy#'s gonna be orgasmic.

Another under thrown pass, this one intercepted. Go change your pants Jimmy#'s.

fishinambition  Posted June 30 ·After a decade and a half of trolling and disrupting the website, frank's finally fed up with Tim's bull****

Everything is out the window for the Pats including discipline. We have seen the Pats struggle before but not in many aspects of their game. Everything from special teams to tackling.  They even tried to come out in no huddle but it didn't work. You just hope they can make some type of adjustment.

Wow …..they've given up. This is a BAD team right now....you now like the Jets or something.

"A GAMEFISH (which striped bass should be) Is too valuable to be caught only once"...Lee Wulff

When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. When the government fears the people, there is liberty" - Thomas Jefferson

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help." Most dangerous words in the English language...Ronald Reagan

5 mins ago, afterhours said:

Wow …..they've given up. This is a BAD team right now....you now like the Jets or something.

I agree.  There is no fight. That's the frustrating part. The old Brady would walk the sidelines.....get dissed by Edelman lol

D31A6112-DADE-4B7A-BDAB-49B2C7C82A92.gif