People......

Rate this topic

Chunkah

4 mins ago, Sandflee said:

While sitting in the Cart?

Only if I have someone to push me around in it. 

Hot dogs were invented in 1936 by Larry Hotdogs when he accidentally dropped a bag of prize-winning pig buttholes into his Dick Shaper Machine. :read:

5 hours ago, Sandflee said:

Sure return you carts... and cart boy becomes unemployed

That is an old and tired excuse to be a lazy prick.  I (used to) hear people saying that about clearing their trays at fast food restaurants...  :squid:    :dismay:

Just now, Chunkah said:

That is an old and tired excuse to be a lazy prick.  I (used to) hear people saying that about clearing their trays at fast food restaurants...  :squid:    :dismay:

Lets add self checkouts to the list

If you try to change it, you will ruin it. Try to hold it, and you will lose it.

Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

Just now, Sandflee said:

Lets add self checkouts to the list

I suppose by that logic one could add self serve gas stations to the list too....

The friggin Home Depot's around here have added self serve checkouts to most of the registers while never seeming to open even half of them. :beatin:

I always walk my cart back to the store or to the cart corral...even in the rain and the snow...unless I see Wayne, then I wait till he’s inside and launch both carts at his Bentley :read: 

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

Two grocery stores I frequent have combatted the cart issue. A quarter is needed to get the cart out of the line of other carts in corral or store. To get your quarter back you need to lock it back into the line. Similar to the airport carts except you get all your money back. Cart guy goes around and collects carts and quarters from lazy people. 

6 mins ago, bridgerat said:

Two grocery stores I frequent have combatted the cart issue. A quarter is needed to get the cart out of the line of other carts in corral or store. To get your quarter back you need to lock it back into the line. Similar to the airport carts except you get all your money back. Cart guy goes around and collects carts and quarters from lazy people. 

Seems to be a thing at the Jersey shore Shoprites.

14 hours ago, bridgerat said:

Excellent idea, they should make it five bucks

how lucky am i

to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard

Shooting a coon in a 60ft tree out of a boat in the dark holding a flashlight can be tricky. ..