Dave588

Mass pike mess

Rate this topic

38 posts in this topic

Its raining in boston, state trucks on pike, with state trucks blocking, holding every lane while they salt at 20 mph for another non-event. 

This is worst road in mass. It should be turned federal. Get stupid state workers off of it, get rid of tolls. Enough already

These arent state troopers. Just state workers. They got six trucks just to make sure no one gets past on wet road thats been salted five times and temp is above freezing. Any private firm could clear road better, faster, safer and cheaper. 

2 hours ago, Dave588 said:

Its raining in boston, state trucks on pike, with state trucks blocking, holding every lane while they salt at 20 mph for another non-event. 

To be fair, its not going to be a non-event.

7 mins ago, EBHarvey said:

To be fair, its not going to be a non-event.

At the time, after midnight, in that area, boston, in those conditions, rain, above freezing. 

To assemble an entire convoy, dumptrucks with salters, empty pickups, not a plow in group, with intention of locking up road, to make a false statement that weather is causing huge backups, is ridiculous. The road is only wet. No ice or snow. Salt one lane at a time and stop blocking traffic. I know its all about endless overtime. You can do that with half as many trucks, a mile apart. There is no reason to have vehicles there as a roadblock. I paid tolls to use the road, get out of the way or stop collecting tolls. 

Yes, agreed.  Good idea to get as much salt down as possible, but executed horrifically by incompetent bureaucratic idiots. 

13 mins ago, R.R. Bridge Fisher said:

Why do they line up so nobody can pass? They never did that years ago. 

Because it would make too much sense to space them a mile apart in different lanes.

5 hours ago, Dave588 said:

This is worst road in mass. It should be turned federal. Get stupid state workers off of it, get rid of tolls. Enough already

How in hell does that cross eyed midget Stephanie Pollack even continue to have a job? That's a rhetorical question btw. :squid: She rakes in close to $200k/year and is the proverbial "tits on a bull".

56 mins ago, bospa357 said:

How in hell does that cross eyed midget Stephanie Pollack even continue to have a job? That's a rhetorical question btw. :squid: She rakes in close to $200k/year and is the proverbial "tits on a bull".

I have no idea who that is, but can I have her job?

34 mins ago, Chunkah said:

I have no idea who that is, but can I have her job?

28 mins ago, Tom T said:

Are they nice tits?

MA Secretary of Transportation. All your's Thom. 

Com.Pollack-008-620x410.jpg