Shaky86

Blackstone griddle

Rate this topic

61 posts in this topic

Wife bought me one. She was excited about but she doesn't do any of the outside cooking/grilling. Any of you ever use one of these before?

I do not, but a lot of the camping community I know have them and rave about how great they are.  

I have one. Wife got it for me last Christmas. Got it for tailgating, which is great. Gives you a different take on burgers or chicken other then a grill. 

make sure you season it well and keep it seasoned 

1 hour ago, ScottO said:

I do not, but a lot of the camping community I know have them and rave about how great they are.  

1 hour ago, saltydawg said:

I have one. I use it for big breakfasts and making fried rice 

We got a camper this past summer. Heard about them. She found Blackstone ProSeries 3-Burner 28" Griddle Cooking Station on sale the other day and got it as a Christmas gift but could get it out of the car. So I got an early gift. Thing is heavy not sure how well it will work for camping. 

1 hour ago, Shaky86 said:

Thing is heavy not sure how well it will work for camping. 

Build a tear drop trailer around it.....

I have one, I use regularly,  its next to the CHARCOAL grill, you can have grilled onions with your steak, or seared steaks on it, all kinds of stuff, I love mine

Just now, redfishkiller said:

I have one, I use regularly,  its next to the CHARCOAL grill, you can have grilled onions with your steak, or seared steaks on it, all kinds of stuff, I love mine

Yeah, but can you make some mutha ****ing head cheese on it?

I have the 28" BS Griddle. We use it a lot. I love cooking on that thing. My son-in-law has the 36" BS Pro. The 28" is probably a bit too big for camping. I would opt for a 22" 2 burner portable and change out the regulator to allow it to connect to bulk propane tanks.