Sudsy

Fishing reports for December 2019

Rate this topic

113 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, JJ2602 said:

Monday tides and time start to line up but shows rain OC/MOCO.   What do you think about Monday AM?  Not afraid to fish in the rain....will it stir up the bite? 

Hopefully. I'll be out Sunday night before the rain.

Out front This morning in OC from 6:00-9:00.  Didn’t get any until the sun came up.  Bunch of others near me as this is a popular spot.  Everyone was hooking up but not one keeper.  I ended up getting 4 and lost 3.  Will be back out tomorrow morning.  

Went back to bait and caught junk. Bait isn't worth it when only rats are in the wash. Seen a couple caught from the tin and teaser crowd but it was slow. Worked a tin hard for 40 mins or so after I was done baiting but nothing. Water was so clear too.

One really nice school bass for me and my bud. I hooked up just past the trough on a white Hollow. My friend came down as I was fighting the fish, he casted and hooked up as his fly was coming up near the surface it was smashed...watched the whole thing. Water was crystal clear to the north but where we were it was stained a bit. Weather got better as the day went on.