Evil-Bay

Wrapping it up for the year..

Rate this topic

23 posts in this topic

Feeling like today might be the last day. I rinsed all my gear but I might get out one more day. There was soooo many fish out there just wish they’d come closer to shore. 

Had a good day today. Caught fish, emptied out the buggy and brought it to wash to get all the sand sucked out. We'll see how clean I can keep it the next couple weeks. Gear definitely needs needs some TLC and organization. 

On 11/30/2019 at 3:18 PM, the3fishheads said:

Had a few bass yest morn. Probably hang up the surf rod but hope to to some  prime time tog comm pin hookin with my brother through the winter.

20181205_151726-1-1-1.jpg

Look at that Lil Piggy!!

I'm done in the kayak for the season, i usually end my season on the beach anyway .... surf still has fish a cast schoolies up & down the south shore by me so as long as they stick around i'll chew away at that till they get so lathargic it feels like your landing a dead body.... sometimes ya gotta take what the ocean gives.

beats sitting home.....

As far as being cold, i have all winter to warm up besides, my truck is always right next there to me at the surf line this time of year,fingers are usually the only issue so i cycle thru 3 pairs of gloves drying on the dash, get cold, go to truck, warm up, switch gloves, repeat all day....

Edited by BillZ