Anyone in here carry concealed MORE during the holidays?

Rate this topic

Mokes

1 min ago, RiverRaider said:

You know they actually never had horns on their helmets.. that's a hollywood thing 

yes.... I knew that.

well I didn't know it was a hollywood thing,

I knew they didn't wear horns,

I didn't know what the genesis was for the horns.

Edited by fish'nmagician

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15

actually it wasn't hollywood....

stop spreading your lies Raider.

The popular image of the strapping Viking in a horned helmet dates back to the 1800s, when Scandinavian artists like Sweden’s Gustav Malmström included the headgear in their portrayals of the raiders. When Wagner staged his “Der Ring des Nibelungen” opera cycle in the 1870s, costume designer Carl Emil Doepler created horned helmets for the Viking characters, and an enduring stereotype was born.

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15

6 mins ago, Mokes said:

Frank carries a Life Alert button with him.

And when he pushes the button, help comes 3 weeks or longer, even if he doesn't need it.

fishinambition  Posted June 30 ·After a decade and a half of trolling and disrupting the website, frank's finally fed up with Tim's bull****

6 mins ago, Mokes said:

Frank carries a Life Alert button with him.

And when he pushes the button, help comes 3 weeks or longer, even if he doesn't need it.

fishinambition  Posted June 30 ·After a decade and a half of trolling and disrupting the website, frank's finally fed up with Tim's bull****

4 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

actually it wasn't hollywood....

stop spreading your lies Raider.

The popular image of the strapping Viking in a horned helmet dates back to the 1800s, when Scandinavian artists like Sweden’s Gustav Malmström included the headgear in their portrayals of the raiders. When Wagner staged his “Der Ring des Nibelungen” opera cycle in the 1870s, costume designer Carl Emil Doepler created horned helmets for the Viking characters, and an enduring stereotype was born.

6C7013588-tdy-130204-ent-clavin.fit-760w.jpg

Thanks

Edited by RiverRaider

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices. – William James

I don't know what's happening.

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts