Anyone in here carry concealed MORE during the holidays?

Rate this topic

Mokes

I do. I won't hit the stores without my Sig with me. I was in Macy's with my wife and the place was MOBBED. I realized......there is absolutely zero security at these malls. It's pretty scary. 

I don't carry to "save anyone". I carry to get my wife and myself to safety only and knock down any assface who tries to kill us. God forbid. Maybe I'm just a bit paranoid. 

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

7 mins ago, Mokes said:

I do. I won't hit the stores without my Sig with me. I was in Macy's with my wife and the place was MOBBED. I realized......there is absolutely zero security at these malls. It's pretty scary. 

I don't carry to "save anyone". I carry to get my wife and myself to safety only and knock down any assface who tries to kill us. God forbid. Maybe I'm just a bit paranoid. 

Pretty much sums it up for me too. The most dangerous part of the mall is the parking lot, especially during the holiday crunch. Gotta keep your head on a swivel.

3 hours ago, chumfish said:

Always carry.

Can't at my job. Well....."probably shouldn't, but could" if I wanted to. This new Reckoning holster from Crossbreed with my 365 is crazy comfortable to wear all day. 

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

Frank carries a Life Alert button with him.

-Numbnuts