Reel Deely

Hey Philly guys

Rate this topic

145 posts in this topic

I will be in town this coming weekend and I am looking for decent resturaunts in the area. We will be staying right near the Reading Terminal Market. Thanks in advance.

21 mins ago, Reel Deely said:

I will be in town this coming weekend and I am looking for decent resturaunts in the area. We will be staying right near the Reading Terminal Market. Thanks in advance.

There are a huge number of choices.  The Reading Terminal Market itself is a great place for lunch, but not open in the evenings.

What sort of food are you interested in?  Price range?  I can give you some great suggestions, but I'd need more information.

Posted (edited)

Here's a good resource *

If there is something specific you are looking for I can give a few reccos, Gabbi is a new French bistro on North Broad near Reading Terminal.

Edited by TimS
When someone asks a question here please don’t send them somewhere else - thanks

1 hour ago, Wigeon said:

Was hoping the OP was gonna say:

“Your quarterback sucks......”

Things are pretty bad but somehow we're only down 7. 

2 hours ago, Reel Deely said:

Stay south of Filbert St. Stay east of 34th street. Don’t walk around playing with your phone.  Keep your head up and your eyes open.  Keep your strong hand free.  If you see two or more people in your proximity repeatedly, dash and vanish. 

Enjoy the city city of brotherly love, and everything that DA Krasner and Mayor Kenney have done to it.  Sorry, but it’s the worst it’s been.  

10 mins ago, coolhandfluke said:

we enjoy going to the city and china town. not that we go all the time but 6-7 times a year. walk around scared,why bothering going. 

Don’t be scared, be cautious, be ready. Situational awareness, bro. 

2 hours ago, FrankStar said:

There are a huge number of choices.  The Reading Terminal Market itself is a great place for lunch, but not open in the evenings.

What sort of food are you interested in?  Price range?  I can give you some great suggestions, but I'd need more information.

Nothing fancy, just good pub type fare or a decent steak

52 mins ago, crazybellringer said:

Pechana brazilian restraunt is good and morrimoto is good but pricey. I already gave you the top two

Thanks fella