hurricane1091

Dogfish

Rate this topic

31 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, SandSpike1 said:

As for example 80 percent is pollock and the other 20 percent

is miscellaneous other ground fish. :)

85 percent cod, 10 percent dogfish, 5 percent skate. Label reads cod.

 

neato.  I will check it out next time in the store.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.