Mr. Bigdeal

Chesapeake.....anyone.

Rate this topic

12 posts in this topic

Anyone have plans on goin' down to Cape Charles, Va. and dating some of the big girls ....the time is coming to rig some eels and float'em.......it's "Trophy Time".

Edited by Mr. Bigdeal

Im down to give anything a shot, but not a fan of drifting/trolling but ive got everything ready. Gotta do whatcha gotta do for a fish. Hoping the light tackle jigging at the power plant produces this weekend. Probably going to be a local blow out Friday due to this storm so ill prob take a ride and do a little jigging round some river mouths.

14 hours ago, catchnr3lease said:

Im down to give anything a shot, but not a fan of drifting/trolling but ive got everything ready. Gotta do whatcha gotta do for a fish. Hoping the light tackle jigging at the power plant produces this weekend. Probably going to be a local blow out Friday due to this storm so ill prob take a ride and do a little jigging round some river mouths.

If you would, please keep us posted......considering coming down.

34 mins ago, Mr. Bigdeal said:

If you would, please keep us posted......considering coming down.

Will do, just have to keep it in here or shall be detached with 40 "boat fish dont count" comments. 

Yeah one fish 20"to 36".

Fish still get caught just very small isolated areas compared to what it once was.

What used to be thousands of stripers in the rockfish tournament dwindled down  every year  to 200 fish in 2017.

I looked but couldn't find last years total which was predicted to be much worse.  

I’m going down in a few weeks to fish with a friend. I don’t expect much in terms of size but we will have a good time. 

Edited by hookmeup