Gotcow?

Since the Anti Gun Gang is going to try to exploit another school mass shooting what new laws do they want that would have prevented todays shooting?

Rate this topic

61 posts in this topic

I'm quite certain todays shooter broke many California gun laws.

 

What additional gun laws would the Anti Gun Gang have passed to prevent todays shooting?

Edited by Gotcow?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, fish'nmagician said:

The government bears some culpability for prohibiting students from defending themselves.

In case you missed the OP question.

 

What new gun laws do you want to prevent such shootings?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, RiverRaider said:

 

Double Serious We Aint Kiddin' Gun Free Zones

 

Now is no time for half measures 

Were gonna need bigger signs. Damn criminals aren’t reading the little ones 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 mins ago, Gotcow? said:

I'm quite certain todays shooter broke many California gun laws.

 

What additional gun laws would the Anti Gun Gang have passed to prevent todays shooting?

Don't know enough about the shooting yet. Like how did the shooter get a firearm and was he a known nutter. Those are key issues. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 mins ago, The Dude said:

Don't know enough about the shooting yet. Like how did the shooter get a firearm and was he a known nutter. Those are key issues. 

Logical and well reasoned question to first ask.

 

Not something any prominent Democrats are doing.

 

And those answers will be quite irrelevant to the anti gun gang.

Edited by Gotcow?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

The government bears some culpability for prohibiting students from defending themselves.

Not students unless they are of legal age and properly trained, just like anywhere else common sense can be found. Many teachers/faculty/ and even janitors can safely carry a concealed weapon and after proper training should be allowed too. Only a moron will believe gun laws will stop a bad guy from doing bad things, only a moron.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 mins ago, Bass Ackwards said:

Not students unless they are of legal age and properly trained, just like anywhere else common sense can be found. Many teachers/faculty/ and even janitors can safely carry a concealed weapon and after proper training should be allowed too. Only a moron will believe gun laws will stop a bad guy from doing bad things, only a moron.

I didn't say that jackass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.