JohnP

Do we really care about military and veterans?

Rate this topic

83 posts in this topic

So on Monday everybody gets on the program sharing Veterans Day tributes, flags, photographs on social media.

Two days later they cheer as Fox News trashes a decorated veteran with a stellar record, who then dedicated his career to public service... because he had some not so kind words for a president ....who did not serve ... under highly questionable medical circumstances.

 

this is an honest question, not a troll. 
 

does anybody give a flying F about veterans? And Public Service ?  Or is it just the image of ‘military’ as way the rally the base?

 

if you say yes they give a F, what is the proof? Other than sitting on the couch clicking and sharing on social media?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You guys have no issue smearing General Flynn.

Had no issues with trashing McCain when he was running for President. 

Just because someone serves does not absolve them of any future misdeeds.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 mins ago, JohnP said:

So on Monday everybody gets on the program sharing Veterans Day tributes, flags, photographs on social media.

Two days later they cheer as Fox News trashes a decorated veteran with a stellar record, who then dedicated his career to public service... because he had some not so kind words for a president ....who did not serve ... under highly questionable medical circumstances.

 

this is an honest question, not a troll. 
 

does anybody give a flying F about veterans? And Public Service ?  Or is it just the image of ‘military’ as way the rally the base?

 

if you say yes they give a F, what is the proof? Other than sitting on the couch clicking and sharing on social media?

**** you John P.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 mins ago, JohnP said:

So on Monday everybody gets on the program sharing Veterans Day tributes, flags, photographs on social media.

Two days later they cheer as Fox News trashes a decorated veteran with a stellar record, who then dedicated his career to public service... because he had some not so kind words for a president ....who did not serve ... under highly questionable medical circumstances.

 

this is an honest question, not a troll. 
 

does anybody give a flying F about veterans? And Public Service ?  Or is it just the image of ‘military’ as way the rally the base?

 

if you say yes they give a F, what is the proof? Other than sitting on the couch clicking and sharing on social media?

Maybe the government can pass a law to force people to care about vets,. you know, to make them do the right thing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 mins ago, dena said:

You guys have no issue smearing General Flynn.

Had no issues with trashing McCain when he was running for President. 

Just because someone serves does not absolve them of any future misdeeds.

 


didn’t Flynn get charged?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 mins ago, JohnP said:

So on Monday everybody gets on the program sharing Veterans Day tributes, flags, photographs on social media.

Two days later they cheer as Fox News trashes a decorated veteran with a stellar record, who then dedicated his career to public service... because he had some not so kind words for a president ....who did not serve ... under highly questionable medical circumstances.

 

this is an honest question, not a troll. 
 

does anybody give a flying F about veterans? And Public Service ?  Or is it just the image of ‘military’ as way the rally the base?

 

if you say yes they give a F, what is the proof? Other than sitting on the couch clicking and sharing on social media?

people mock those who say there is a "war on Christmas" or a "war on Thanksgiving"

 

well, there might not be a "war on veterans" day, but a good deal of people don't care about them, because they want to be good social justice warriors and fight the good fight against the past history of our country. 

 

Edited by eddy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 mins ago, JohnP said:

Two days later they cheer as Fox News trashes a decorated veteran with a stellar record, who then dedicated his career to public service... because he had some not so kind words for a president ....who did not serve ... under highly questionable medical circumstances.

 

Did any of the "trashing" of this person have to do with their military career?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are millions of veterans, we  honor them all as a group. Not all veterans are good people, those few we trash. The original Hells Angles Motorcycle gang were veterans, do we honor them, I think not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No, most Americans don't care enough about veterans.  The state of the VA, public services and resources for veterans, post-military employment training and opportunities, etc.- none of these things are functional or prevalent enough to show we truly care.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 mins ago, Heron25 said:

No, most Americans don't care enough about veterans.  The state of the VA, public services and resources for veterans, post-military employment training and opportunities, etc.- none of these things are functional or prevalent enough to show we truly care.  

Most Americans do.  The deep state, the gummit doesnt.  Democrats

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think nothing dishonors veterans more than fake patriotism partisans pull out when it suits an agenda.

 

This thread is probably a good example. 

 

The military is full of "deplorables" that liberals like the OP look down upon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 mins ago, Dave S said:

Did any of the "trashing" of this person have to do with their military career?

 

these two....
 

 

Laura Ingraham is a **** 

 

and did Rush L really get a deferment because of a cyst on his ass?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.