Chuck D

Colin Kaepernick gets a tryout this Saturday?

Rate this topic

55 posts in this topic

Obviously he is not a liability to Nike. You may not like his politics; but he put his $ where his mouth is. After 3 years out, if he's good enough so be it.

Heard this morning that the NFL itself is setting up this league wide tryout on a Saturday no less. The NFL already paid this dude once. Are they trying to avoid another lawsuit? How old is he now? The last year he played before all the antics he was not that good if I remember correctly. Did he get better by not playing lol?

3 hours ago, jimmy1956 said:

Heard this morning that the NFL itself is setting up this league wide tryout on a Saturday no less. The NFL already paid this dude once. Are they trying to avoid another lawsuit? How old is he now? The last year he played before all the antics he was not that good if I remember correctly. Did he get better by not playing lol?

I think the last time he played was 2016. That's forever in the NFL, but shows you how desperate some of these teams are. 

it's easy enough to put a "don't be a D-Bag " clause in what ever contract he gets . if they don't do something like that they deserve what they get.

50 mins ago, DZ said:

You would think he’d be at least be playing for the CFL if he still had some talent?  

I bet Nike pays more

6 hours ago, DZ said:

You would think he’d be at least be playing for the CFL if he still had some talent?  

tell us about your talent.   :D    other than typing that is