the3fishheads

Stripers and a ufo

Rate this topic

63 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, the3fishheads said:

Nope. Seen many a vapor trail working in the shadow of Kennedy airport.

It was a solid dark round object that followed, flew over the tail, came up along side the plane and went NE for miles while the jet went WSW . On a crystal clear day directly overhead. 

If you truly think that something or someone was messing with a plane filled with hundreds of people then you should report this to the TSA. 

15 hours ago, 40shades-of-blue said:

Wow this is really interesting now. I saw on the news a couple months ago that the military has had increased sightings. A few were caught on video. No one claims to know what they are.

You should watch the rogan podcast with the an eye witness fighter jet pilot... And how he recounts it.  And his experiences with other pilots who have seen them more recently.. Crazy ****. 

2 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

You should watch the rogan podcast with the an eye witness fighter jet pilot... And how he recounts it.  And his experiences with other pilots who have seen them more recently.. Crazy ****. 

I will tonight. I find this stuff very interesting even though I am skeptical that it’s something from out of this world. 

3 hours ago, fatbikerjoe said:

Possible terrorist activity with a drone?  We all know what happened with TWA-800.  Not inconceivable that someone will attempt to take down a plane with a large commercial drone.

What happened with twa800 that you heard? I recall it being the fuel vapors exploded in one of the fuel tanks or the theories that it was shot down from a boat or a fighter jet by a missile.  

17 mins ago, 40shades-of-blue said:

What happened with twa800 that you heard? I recall it being the fuel vapors exploded in one of the fuel tanks or the theories that it was shot down from a boat or a fighter jet by a missile.  

The latter, not the former.  Probably, an accidental missile release.

4 hours ago, fatbikerjoe said:

Possible terrorist activity with a drone?  We all know what happened with TWA-800.  Not inconceivable that someone will attempt to take down a plane with a large commercial drone.

Wouldnt terrorists at least TRY to take out the plane? Rather than follow it for a bit then fly off?

49 mins ago, yemista said:

Wouldnt terrorists at least TRY to take out the plane? Rather than follow it for a bit then fly off?

They could be testing something out.  The 9/11 terrorists did many test runs and probed airports for weakness in TWA screening.

1 hour ago, fatbikerjoe said:

They could be testing something out.  The 9/11 terrorists did many test runs and probed airports for weakness in TWA screening.

This is a different scenario though. Probing is a way to figure out an attack, if you get a drone right behind a plane, what are you waiting for(from a terrorist perspective)? It would give away that they were planning something since people could see the trailing plane. Seems more like recon if anything.

51 mins ago, fvgourami3 said:

No way mid air refueling, not that close to an airport. I believe you man . I had an alien encounter in my bathroom when I was 5

Do tell.....

23 hours ago, the3fishheads said:

Yesterday at 2pm.

Check out this video compilation.... there's a VW-looking-ish thing about 3/4 of the way thru

Edited by Ebbtide231