Stripers and a ufo

Rate this topic

the3fishheads

27 mins ago, 40shades-of-blue said:

Military tanker refueling a fighter jet maybe. Google KC135 tanker and see if it looked like that. They have a long boom that comes off the tail during midair refueling.

Nope. Not even close. Commercial airliner being tailed by a black round volkswagon sized object that mounted the tail. Way different than the air show refueling deal.

**** the U.N.

11 mins ago, the3fishheads said:

Nope. Not even close. Commercial airliner being tailed by a black round volkswagon sized object that mounted the tail. Way different than the air show refueling deal.

I saw it, too. Was off Fire Island. Thought it was a bird and I just had my scale off, but now that you are bringing it up, maybe not. When I saw it, it looked like a black dot off the wing of the plane. Eventually it veered off.

That was a UFO, beaming back at you. I was down in Mexico two weeks ago - saw  40 of them flying in formation. They've got bases all over the world now. They've been coming here ever since 1946 - when the scientists first started bouncing radar beams off of the moon. They have been living and working among us in vast quantities ever since. The government knows all about them.

1 min ago, CS said:

I saw it, too. Was off Fire Island. Thought it was a bird and I just had my scale off, but now that you are bringing it up, maybe not. When I saw it, it looked like a black dot off the wing of the plane. Eventually it veered off.

We were down by we2 it flew directly overhead the object was small but I estimate volkswagon size at the most. I would imagine some passengers may have witnessed it out the window when it flew up next to the plane and I wonder if it was picked up on radar by the tower or the airliner itself. Whatever it was it was flying the exact speed of the plane as it came in over the ocean until it got above the tail and then moved up to the side. It maintained that speed as it veered off to the NE and eventually dissapeared in the distance. 

I got dam good eye site and have no clue what it was.

**** the U.N.

47 mins ago, the3fishheads said:

We were down by we2 it flew directly overhead the object was small but I estimate volkswagon size at the most. I would imagine some passengers may have witnessed it out the window when it flew up next to the plane and I wonder if it was picked up on radar by the tower or the airliner itself. Whatever it was it was flying the exact speed of the plane as it came in over the ocean until it got above the tail and then moved up to the side. It maintained that speed as it veered off to the NE and eventually dissapeared in the distance. 

I got dam good eye site and have no clue what it was.

I thought I was imagining it, so didn't even mention it to the crew on the boat.  But I did see it, and yes, it was going the exact speed of the plane then veered off to NE.

1 hour ago, z-man said:

Three people confirmed seeing it. Should that be reported to anyone?  I wonder if air traffic control spotted it?

National UFO reporting center

Chasing false echoes

Send lawyers, guns, and money - Zevon

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro - Thompson 

DITCH TROLL 333

On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 5:55 PM, the3fishheads said:

Ok so Hammer and I are doing a number on the bass at Jones it was lights out fishing nothing over keeper size. Long day started at 8am were working our way back its now around 2pm.

I see a commercial airliner coming in over the ocean its basically the flight path for Kennedy and laquardia airports. Close behind the plane maybe 30-50 ft theres a dark round object bout the size of a volkswagon that looks like it's being dragged behind the plane but as the plane comes overhead the object appears to mount the tail of the plane. As the plane passes the object comes off the tail of the plane and rides up next to it on its rt side. The plane begins to bank left and the object slowly banks rt and heads east out over L.I. Never took out the cell phone to record I was just kind of in shock at what we were seeing.

So yea. We agreed it was a UF friggin O. Word.

the 2 things I saw in the air[very high but clear]were fishing on consecutive days and an hour diff from the previous day.

the first time it was before first light which came about 30 minutes after I saw it.

the sky was kinda dark and had this green wash over it.

this craft was heading in a dead south direction and was shaped kinda like the XB-37 actually.

it then went out of my sight moving slowly south.

the next morning I got there it was almost firstlight,the sky was very clear and the dew point was like 43.

the sun was sparkling up anything that would have been up high in the sky.

I looked up and saw the same craft again heading the same direction.

this time it was gleaming like micro-polished stainless steel.

the nose of the craft was pointing in the direction it was going and I could see it very well.

as the sun was hitting it on it's port side and belly it was white on the side and very shiny beneath.

my first thought was the XB-37.

when I got in I checked it out and it was indeed still up going around the earth.

I know it was not something from another world but,it could very well be explained as a craft of our doing.

Just so you know,I believe your story and find the ufo thing VERY interesting indeed.

I have followed this stuff since 1978.

HH

An armed man is a citizen,,,an unarmed man is a subject,,,,,,,,

On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 5:55 PM, the3fishheads said:

Ok so Hammer and I are doing a number on the bass at Jones it was lights out fishing nothing over keeper size. Long day started at 8am were working our way back its now around 2pm.

I see a commercial airliner coming in over the ocean its basically the flight path for Kennedy and laquardia airports. Close behind the plane maybe 30-50 ft theres a dark round object bout the size of a volkswagon that looks like it's being dragged behind the plane but as the plane comes overhead the object appears to mount the tail of the plane. As the plane passes the object comes off the tail of the plane and rides up next to it on its rt side. The plane begins to bank left and the object slowly banks rt and heads east out over L.I. Never took out the cell phone to record I was just kind of in shock at what we were seeing.

So yea. We agreed it was a UF friggin O. Word.

maybe you should have called Mufon and reported it,they take this stuff very seriously.

heck,they may have even had other reports of this same thing from the same incident or even some from the recent past or more.

HH

An armed man is a citizen,,,an unarmed man is a subject,,,,,,,,