the3fishheads

Stripers and a ufo

Rate this topic

63 posts in this topic

Ok so Hammer and I are doing a number on the bass at Jones it was lights out fishing nothing over keeper size. Long day started at 8am were working our way back its now around 2pm.

I see a commercial airliner coming in over the ocean its basically the flight path for Kennedy and laquardia airports. Close behind the plane maybe 30-50 ft theres a dark round object bout the size of a volkswagon that looks like it's being dragged behind the plane but as the plane comes overhead the object appears to mount the tail of the plane. As the plane passes the object comes off the tail of the plane and rides up next to it on its rt side. The plane begins to bank left and the object slowly banks rt and heads east out over L.I. Never took out the cell phone to record I was just kind of in shock at what we were seeing.

So yea. We agreed it was a UF friggin O. Word.

3 hours ago, the3fishheads said:

Ok so Hammer and I are doing a number on the bass at Jones it was lights out fishing nothing over keeper size. Long day started at 8am were working our way back its now around 2pm.

I see a commercial airliner coming in over the ocean its basically the flight path for Kennedy and laquardia airports. Close behind the plane maybe 30-50 ft theres a dark round object bout the size of a volkswagon that looks like it's being dragged behind the plane but as the plane comes overhead the object appears to mount the tail of the plane. As the plane passes the object comes off the tail of the plane and rides up next to it on its rt side. The plane begins to bank left and the object slowly banks rt and heads east out over L.I. Never took out the cell phone to record I was just kind of in shock at what we were seeing.

So yea. We agreed it was a UF friggin O. Word.

Hey Mike.  Thanks for the suggestions on my way out this eve.  I took your advice and headed east.  I did well.

It was already dark by the time I was heading back but did remember our conversation.  Thankfully, it was nice and quiet.  Just how I like it.

13 mins ago, jps1010 said:

Hey Mike.  Thanks for the suggestions on my way out this eve.  I took your advice and headed east.  I did well.

It was already dark by the time I was heading back but did remember our conversation.  Thankfully, it was nice and quiet.  Just how I like it.

Still cant shake the thought of what we saw. Just keep replaying it over and over in my head. Theres no logical explanation.other than it was unnatural and in no way something man made.  I'm sure I'll be looking closely at every airplane that passes overhead now.

And I am not kidding, 3heads.

Not at all.

There is something out there

Did you see it or not, I don't know

But, .......

I want to believe.jpg

If it was just me I'd probably questioning my sanity rite now but Bobby was standing rite next to me and witnessed that chit. I mean there may be some strange moving brite objects to be seen way up in the nite sky but to watch this thing on that plane like stink on **** in the middle of the day...just unreal.

Posted (edited) · Report post

1 hour ago, Popasilov said:

Those things make you go

hmmmmm

Exactly, we're a tiny piece of a much larger puzzle. Just saying......

Edited by Sandbar1

Military tanker refueling a fighter jet maybe. Google KC135 tanker and see if it looked like that. They have a long boom that comes off the tail during midair refueling.