Dan J

Nikki Haley Interview

Rate this topic

97 posts in this topic

4 mins ago, Gotcow? said:

That would depend on what it was that Trump was think about doing.

Most normal people would get the benefit of doubt.

Trump is not normal.

Sure, but the job is to go to the guy immediately and try to convince him.  Then you shut up and color or quit.  These guys were supposedly (Based in Kelly's own response.) slow-leaking and filtering information and shaping it in a way to influence Trump's actions.

1 hour ago, Rickman said:

Maybe after 4 more years of swamp cleaning,

Swamp cleaning????  He has done nothing but make the swamp worse. Show me what he has done to drain the supposed swamp. Who did he remove etc. I'll wait.

28 mins ago, nalu22 said:

-

-

Outside of starting an unprovoked war, it doesn't matter, Drumpf was elected and they were in place to carry-out his agenda, not theirs.

And therein lies the problem. Trump was elected to do things differently than the F-up's that have been running things for years. 

5 mins ago, Stonesipher said:

Swamp cleaning????  He has done nothing but make the swamp worse. Show me what he has done to drain the supposed swamp. Who did he remove etc. I'll wait.

-

Comey, Strok, Paige, McCabe, Yates to name a few.

52 mins ago, Heron25 said:

Could she possibly have been put on the board because she's an educated individual with an accounting background, experienced with policies domestic and international and understands labor laws in a particular state that Boeing has a major factory in?

Accounting and labor law lol.

You're gonna be sore tomorrow after all these gymnastics.

She’s a wild eyed, nation building war goon who has advocated for every misadventure in the ME and then some.

She’s a good looking Max Boot and representative of everything that is wrong with establishment R’s.

It is nice of her to do Trump a solid here, Tillerson and Kelley were also stupid hires who had no interest in carrying forth Trump’s mandate, but regardless this dip**** has no business in any future higher office.

Two of the top Cabinet officials within the Trump administration were concerned enough about the behavior of the President of the United States that they were actively reaching out to other influential members of the Cabinet to actively work around him.  That's a big deal.   

They were never "Never-Trumpers" or "deep state" actors.   In such a short time after the orangutan hired them, they were already so concerned about the dangers he presented, and still does, to the US.  So much so they were actively trying to influence others to sideline him.  

As I've said over and over, he's a threat to our national security.   These powerful, accomplished men thought so too.  And I'm quite certain many WH insiders think so too.  

Edited by GeoffT

54 mins ago, Dan J said:

And therein lies the problem. Trump was elected to do things differently than the F-up's that have been running things for years. 

yes.....

while the F-ups who came before him gave tax cuts to the uber rich,

Trump shook things up and gave tax cuts to the uber rich.

and the amount of redecorating and furniture purchases that have surely drained that swamp.....

7 mins ago, GeoffT said:

As I've said over and over, he's a threat to our national security.   These powerful, accomplished men thought so too.  And I'm quite certain many WH insiders think so too.  

And the more you say it the sillier you sound.  Is he a bigger threat than an open border?  A bigger threat because of the increased defense spending?  A bigger threat because of the aggressive trade negotiations?

What?  He's a threat to national security...because he makes people butt hurt?  Because he essentially asked for the case file on Biden?

What he is, is a thin-skinned, pompous, ego-maniacal loudmouth.  And he was elected.

40 mins ago, GeoffT said:

Two of the top Cabinet officials within the Trump administration were concerned enough about the behavior of the President of the United States that they were actively reaching out to other influential members of the Cabinet to actively work around him.  That's a big deal.   

They were never "Never-Trumpers" or "deep state" actors.   In such a short time after the orangutan hired them, they were already so concerned about the dangers he presented, and still does, to the US.  So much so they were actively trying to influence others to sideline him.  

-

What behavior did they find it necessary to actively disobey the POTUS on?  Who made them judge and jury?  You're right, it's a big deal actively undermining the POTUS you're supposedly working for.

3 hours ago, superstriper said:

she didnt stick  by POTUS she is saying this NOW while trying to sell books-best part is she said if they had a problem they should have quit-they did quit. If Nicky had a problem why is she saying it now.....oh yeah  she is selling a book

If I heard her right, She said when she had something she didn't like, she DID go to Trump about it, and that's what they should have done.

1 hour ago, Wigeon said:

Accounting and labor law lol.

You're gonna be sore tomorrow after all these gymnastics.

She’s a wild eyed, nation building war goon who has advocated for every misadventure in the ME and then some.

She’s a good looking Max Boot and representative of everything that is wrong with establishment R’s.

It is nice of her to do Trump a solid here, Tillerson and Kelley were also stupid hires who had no interest in carrying forth Trump’s mandate, but regardless this dip**** has no business in any future higher office.

:th:

When are the Republicans going to embrace conservatism