jimmy1956

Seattle versus San Fran - Who Ya got?

Rate this topic

12 posts in this topic

In San Fran. Line I saw this am was the 49ers being a 6 point favorite. 

I'm taking San Fran to win but not to cover the spread. We'll see just how good San Fran is tonight. They play a tough team tonight.

Jimmy56 has that thang going for JimmyG. hell be undressing him with his eyes all game. You go girl! LOL

24 mins ago, iphish said:

Jimmy56 has that thang going for JimmyG. hell be undressing him with his eyes all game. You go girl! LOL

Cheater fan my love please don’t be jealous in front of the public. Keep it to PMs will ya? Why would you want to share our love with a public interwebs site? Try to go to our private place and keep our union on the down low okay! :kiss:

Just now, iphish said:

I had Seattle,  just had a hunch they'd win.

Btw one of the better night games this year.

Yes was a fun game. There have been so many duds this year it has nice to see a good prime time game.

JG needs someone to coach the stupid out of him. 

Shows flashes of brilliance then cancels it out under pressure...no pocket awareness, horrible ball security and brutal, Bledsoe-esque passing decisions. 

Two of the picks probably weren't all on him but he was lucky he didn't throw at least 3 or 4 more down the stretch, some inexplicable drops by the Hawks D.

Yet today we'll still listen to idiots in Boston like Tony Mazz triple down on him saying the Pats should have cut TB loose for him.

5 hours ago, big popper said:

great game to watch...of course i was routing for the hawks 

I was too, but the limited number of games I get to see JimmyG. I was very curious to see what he actually has.

I wasn't too impressed. Down field they seem to be chucks with some wobble. If they were caught it was mostly on the receiver and less about the throw.

Short passes, under 10 yards from scrimage, they were good, 1 or 2 nice ones and couple lucky ones.

1 min ago, iphish said:

I was too, but the limited number of games I get to see JimmyG. I was very curious to see what he actually has.

I wasn't too impressed. Down field they seem to be chucks with some wobble. If they were caught it was mostly on the receiver and less about the throw.

Short passes, under 10 yards from scrimage, they were good, 1 or 2 nice ones and couple lucky ones.

Always liked him but imo I don’t think he is a clutch QB

Another takeaway from last night, a healthy Clowney is a ******* beast.

Huge problem for any OC in the league today.