Cheaters versus the Eagles

Rate this topic

jimmy1956

36 mins ago, iphish said:

You are taking the eagles by 4 despite some key personnel not playing for the eagles?  You go girl. 

Why do some on the team dislike Wentz so much?

Um not taking the Eagles by 4 lol. Read my post you quoted Cheater Fan. 

Not an Eagle fan so have no clue as to why Wentz is disliked so much in your words.

I think the Birds are in trouble.  A couple of weeks ago, I was pretty confident that the Iggs were getting healthier and that after the bye, they would have the home field advantage over NE.  Then D Jack got hurt again and is done for the season and now (mind freeze) the other starting WO Alshon Jeffery is out.  So, I will be surprised if the Igg's win.  

I don't know if Wentz is "hated" by some team mates.  There are some rumblings.  Maybe he comes on too strong with the Christian stuff, or that he targets Zack Ertz too often (much like Brady did with Gronk) and so the other WO don't get the touches they want.

BTW, I noticed that Wentz and his Brother are going to have a Hunting and Fishing show on the Outdoor Channel, probably with Mike Trout and other jocks.

Edited by Knight771

5 hours ago, Firinne said:

I think the only way the Eagles win today is by a huge defensive game. Nelly as the #1 ain't gonna get it done. Look for Ertz to get at least 10-12 catches and hope the run game is good. I wouldn't bet on this game.

Sadly Howard is out for this game too.  So we are missing both our starting wide outs and our number 1 running back.  Not good.  Why all the key injuries??

5 hours ago, Firinne said:

I think the only way the Eagles win today is by a huge defensive game. Nelly as the #1 ain't gonna get it done. Look for Ertz to get at least 10-12 catches and hope the run game is good. I wouldn't bet on this game.

Run. The. Ball.  

Yes, defense has to come up big.  And we are short (no offense intended to Mr. Sproles) on running backs.  But run the ball.  They are going to try to take out Ertz, but we also have Goedert. 

Two TE sets, make them key on those two, but  run the ball.  Even put a fullback in if possible.  The O-line is good - let them do their job.

Defense - get Fraidy off his mark and comfort zone.  Stress coverage and blitz when the opportunity arises, but don't let him burn you downfield.

Pissants don't get to assign positions to me.

Think of my posts as Rorschach tests.  How you respond to them tells more about you than it does about the post.

I also do not respond to deflections.