jimmy1956

Cheaters versus the Eagles

Rate this topic

85 posts in this topic

At Philadelphia. Opening line I saw this morning was the Mighty Cheaters are favored by 3.5. Both teams coming off a bye. Sunday 4:00 prime time matchup. Should be fun. 

On a side Cheater topic saw a report by Ian Rapaport(sp?) that hand job Kraft asked the bully Gronk to come back for the stretch run. The bully was obviously great but man he looks completely different now. Lost a lot of weight at least on camera.

6 hours ago, DZ said:

Cowboys keep giving the Eagles a reason to play.  They’ll be ready.

I think we're going to find out more about the Eagles on Sunday than the Pats. We know that Pats will finish something like 13-3 or 12-4, and go deep in the playoffs; the question is whether the Birds will finish 8-8 or 11-5.

A win this weekend, and the Birds are probably looking at 11 or 12 wins and a home playoff game, and maybe even a bye; a loss, and they're 10-6, probably at best, and may or may not make the playoffs. If they lose to the Pats and then to the Seahawks the weekend after -- distinctly possible, I think -- and the Eagles will miss the playoffs, and might even finish 8-8.

I'll be watching. I got no idea what to expect, but I'll be watching.

1 hour ago, jimmy1956 said:

That affects me how? I root for the Cheaters don’t ya know. :hi5::beers:

Are you talking about the Patriots? There is no team in the NFL called the cheaters