iphish

NY Jets versus NY Giants

Rate this topic

45 posts in this topic

30 mins ago, iphish said:

How was the game?

I decided to play golf instead it was a balmy 45 degrees

I  went hiking with my wife and missed the first half. Glad I did. My team is a ****ing embarrassment. 

Got to see the end tho. Good times :th:

I enjoyed that part of the game that I saw. It's an argument for the kind of arrangement normal in soccer, with a Premium League for the better teams and a different team for everyone else. Two badly coached, unskilled teams met and played an enjoyable game.

22 mins ago, Jmat321 said:

Tell ya if I had to pick one game for the Jets to win, this was the one.  Nothing better than better than beating the Vaginas.  Go Jets!!!

I only hope this victory seals Gase's fate as coach for at least another year

17 mins ago, mike NJ said:

Lol, just like you said before, there's always a Jets fan out there who thinks they won the Super Bowl. As a Jets fan, I have no clue as to why the animosity towards the Giants as they have nothing to do with with the Jets with the exception of plating once every three years.

Two real pathetic teams - it was almost unwatchable. 

Who would have thought Barkley only gets 1 yards on 13 yards?  That comes to like 2.77" per carry.  :eek:

That Shurmur post-game press conference was as bad as it gets. :dismay:

Edited by GeoffT

On 11/10/2019 at 6:56 PM, mike NJ said:

Ah crap !! :banghd:

(I was actually rooting for the Giants)

Jets' Johnson: Gase's job safe, will remain coach in 2020
Associated PressNov 13, 2019, 1:08 PM

FLORHAM PARK, N.J. (AP) — New York Jets chairman and CEO Christopher Johnson says Adam Gase's job is safe and he will remain the coach next season despite the team's struggles this year.

Johnson held a brief meeting with reporters Wednesday and says Gase has his trust as well as the trust of general manager Joe Douglas moving forward.

Johnson calls Gase “a good man, good coach,” and says he likes how Gase has maintained a positive dynamic in the facility despite the Jets facing lots of adversity and sitting at 2-7.

Johnson says the losing has been “exceedingly frustrating,” but adds that he believes Gase and Douglas will be able to "lead the Jets to a great future."

Gase replaced the fired Todd Bowles last January, and Douglas was hired to replace Mike Maccagnan in June.

17 hours ago, Sudsy said:

Ah crap !! :banghd:

(I was actually rooting for the Giants)

Jets' Johnson: Gase's job safe, will remain coach in 2020
Associated PressNov 13, 2019, 1:08 PM

FLORHAM PARK, N.J. (AP) — New York Jets chairman and CEO Christopher Johnson says Adam Gase's job is safe and he will remain the coach next season despite the team's struggles this year.

Johnson held a brief meeting with reporters Wednesday and says Gase has his trust as well as the trust of general manager Joe Douglas moving forward.

Johnson calls Gase “a good man, good coach,” and says he likes how Gase has maintained a positive dynamic in the facility despite the Jets facing lots of adversity and sitting at 2-7.

Johnson says the losing has been “exceedingly frustrating,” but adds that he believes Gase and Douglas will be able to "lead the Jets to a great future."

Gase replaced the fired Todd Bowles last January, and Douglas was hired to replace Mike Maccagnan in June.

Crazy sh/t......

Let's see if hes around by April though