striper79

lamiglas night shift

Rate this topic

102 posts in this topic

Just one tiny tiny issue. The price.  Should have seen the negative backlash when st croix le surf go up above the $500 mark, and they used titanium rv guides.

14 mins ago, hobobob said:

Just one tiny tiny issue. The price.  Should have seen the negative backlash when st croix le surf go up above the $500 mark, and they used titanium rv guides.

$700 is a sick deal, I pre-ordered 4 of them in various sizes. Even got some diamonds to bedazzle my korkers.

2 hours ago, Drew C. said:

Just lacking the innovation part

Exactly Drew, maybe the family will get the company back in the right direction this year. I hear the Company had some rough times the last few years. The rumor is they are going to come out with some more of the old school blanks this year. 

58 mins ago, PissonDFS said:

Exactly Drew, maybe the family will get the company back in the right direction this year. I hear the Company had some rough times the last few years. The rumor is they are going to come out with some more of the old school blanks this year. 

I just watched the clip, is lami ‘special’? 

ps - I don’t think more old school blanks is the way to go either. But kind like lami, finally does something just as the fishery is crashing. 

2 hours ago, Drew C. said:

I just watched the clip, is lami ‘special’? 

ps - I don’t think more old school blanks is the way to go either. But kind like lami, finally does something just as the fishery is crashing. 

There market for Stripers on east coast really isn’t that big compared to the west coast and Alaska. New is not always better compared to (old school) either in my opinion , everything has a place and time