Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
smath

More consequences of climate change

Rate this topic

159 posts in this topic

Hypothetical - That new virus might develop and spread somehow based on the climate.  OP is about rising ocean temps.  Maybe those temps spike up in certain parts of the world allowing some sort of virus or bacteria to flourish and find it's way into the food supply.  Bunch of people die off, but some survive and flourish.  

There's also that theory out there about homosexuals.  That there are more homos around, not because it's not socially acceptable to come out of the closet, but that they are naturally being born as part of nature's way to thin the herd.  

Maybe I just smoke too much weed.  IDK....

2 mins ago, Jmat321 said:

Hypothetical - That new virus might develop and spread somehow based on the climate.  OP is about rising ocean temps.  Maybe those temps spike up in certain parts of the world allowing some sort of virus or bacteria to flourish and find it's way into the food supply.  Bunch of people die off, but some survive and flourish.  

There's also that theory out there about homosexuals.  That there are more homos around, not because it's not socially acceptable to come out of the closet, but that they are naturally being born as part of nature's way to thin the herd.  

-

Nonsense!! - :rav:

8 mins ago, Jmat321 said:

All you weed smokers releasing pollutants into the air and your pleasure crop taking up vital farmland for food crops.  You should be ashamed of yourselves...

Just now, Heron25 said:

All you weed smokers releasing pollutants into the air and your pleasure crop taking up vital farmland for food crops.  You should be ashamed of yourselves...

-

This country should grow more hemp and bamboo, great natural resources that grow quickly.  On your point, I wonder what the ratio to indoor to outdoor grown herb is in the USA?

2 hours ago, Heron25 said:

It's not climate change, it's over population.  Too many people in the world driving, pooping and generally being useless other than polluting.  You want to save the fish, stop breeding.  

According to recent research, 40 of the top 50 most polluted cities in the world are in China or India. 

Over population is a real problem.

2 mins ago, nalu22 said:

-

This country should grow more hemp and bamboo, great natural resources that grow quickly.  On your point, I wonder what the ratio to indoor to outdoor grown herb is in the USA?

I hate bamboo- my town was encouraging people to plant them as a wind screen for that reason, and it's invasive now and impossible to get rid of.  

I'm cool with hemp- grow it, then turn it into rope and hand it out for free so people can hang themselves.  

Edited by Heron25

2 mins ago, D_L said:

Over population is a real problem.

I would love if the world's leaders all banded together, including the pope, and said there will be a 2 child limit for the next 50 years for all nations.  Mandatory vasectomies or abortions after second child.  Libs would be happy as it would raise the standards of living and wages for the bottom half.  

Just now, Heron25 said:

I hate bamboo- my town was encouraging people to plant them as a wind screen for that reason, and it's invasive now and impossible to get rid of.  

-

I'm not referring to bamboo for some stoopid HOA use, I mean for lumber, paper, clothing, furniture making and what not.

China is the primary source of new influenza virus because they raise lot of ducks and pigs in close proximity. When a bird influenza virus mutates and infects a mammal you have a new potential human influenza virus, especially when you have a high density human population in the same areas,  however the biggest threats are super hemorrhagic viruses like Ebola and Dengue Fever.

Edited by Jay Blair

19 mins ago, Jay Blair said:

China is the primary source of new influenza virus because they raise lot of ducks and pigs in close proximity. We a bird influenza virus mutates and infects a mammal you have a new potential human influenza virus, especially when you have a high density human population in the same areas,  however the biggest threats are super hemorrhagic viruses like Ebola.

Chinese WalMart.

5ae894c019ee8658008b474d.jpg

1 hour ago, Heron25 said:

I would love if the world's leaders all banded together, including the pope, and said there will be a 2 child limit for the next 50 years for all nations.  Mandatory vasectomies or abortions after second child.  Libs would be happy as it would raise the standards of living and wages for the bottom half.  

Would deplete their voter pool.

The Europeans already have a diminishing population due to a low birth rate.

The third world is the problem.

The fact that Lefties are all in for abortion/eugenics and uncontrolled immigration from the third world makes no sense at all, but then rational thinking and problem solving are no some their strengths either.

Edited by Jay Blair

2 hours ago, Jmat321 said:

Fungus, not bacteria or virus, already suspected.  Candida aurus.  And you smoke too much weed.