It was cold this am at 6:45 so I could not wait till Sunday 

Brisket of Beef

Carrots 

Yukon Gold roasted

Acorn squash

Red Cabbage 
Horseradish

gravy

3 hours Dutch over at 325 1 hour per lb 12F6AC8A-3E8A-466F-9825-224D51497031.jpeg.c881fd3bd245bbb5ea514a040f59eded.jpeg

4 mins ago, coolhandfluke said:

the first 3 item yes. the other items I would have replaced with corn bread and coleslaw.

hope you enjoyed it this morning for breakfast

You must be used to eating at Boston Market   Ha Ha 

13 mins ago, Hook I said:

You must be used to eating at Boston Market   Ha Ha 

nah. they closed ours a year after it opened.      I just don't like the other items

2 mins ago, coolhandfluke said:

nah. they closed ours a year after it opened.      I just don't like the other items

See that’s the problem with you young kids , you don’t eat the good vegetables that are great for your body’s needs .  

cabbage

squash

horseradish root

kills everything in those fast food joints poisoning your body . 
lets not forget the bourbon just to make sure .   

26 mins ago, Hook I said:

See that’s the problem with you young kids , you don’t eat the good vegetables that are great for your body’s needs .  

cabbage

squash

horseradish root

kills everything in those fast food joints poisoning your body . 
lets not forget the bourbon just to make sure .   

lol...……...I am not young though. been married for 30years.

Whenever we have a "corned beef" dinner I make sure I take a bowl of some of everything for the next day's morning feast.

chop it all up, fry it in a pan with some butter, serve it with a side of toast (and an egg if I'm in the mood) and big glass of OJ.

Taste better in the morning than the day it was cooked!

I get a kick out of some people's reaction to my use  (and love of) horseradish.

I'm equally surprised by the number of people that love it as much, if not more than I do!!!

My favorite suggestion is to try some wasabi sauce on a hamburger and decide for themselves....

58 mins ago, FishermanTim said:

Whenever we have a "corned beef" dinner I make sure I take a bowl of some of everything for the next day's morning feast.

chop it all up, fry it in a pan with some butter, serve it with a side of toast (and an egg if I'm in the mood) and big glass of OJ.

Taste better in the morning than the day it was cooked!

I get a kick out of some people's reaction to my use  (and love of) horseradish.

I'm equally surprised by the number of people that love it as much, if not more than I do!!!

My favorite suggestion is to try some wasabi sauce on a hamburger and decide for themselves....

when i posted the meal and mentioned " Horseradish Root " people not accustomed to buying the root and using the hand grader used in the kitchen , they most likely used "jar " stuff . 

Not to give away any secrets but the Acorn Squash is seasoned baked with apple butter , as the Carrots are in fresh squeezed orange juice, Red Cabbage in Apple Juice ,  the Brisket you can cut with a fork tender , Gravy not pictured  is an old  German " Ginger Snaps gravy which most people will dress themselves .