bob_G

It's snowing!

Rate this topic

12 posts in this topic

Hope it is calm. I really enjoy the beaver pods during the snow. So black, reflection making it hard to tell where the snow stops going down and looks like it is going back up...happy hunting.

Higher elevations got a dusting nearby, but all we got was rain (that nearly froze my truck door shut).

Good luck! Wish I was out there this morning too but work got in the way. Tomorrow for sure.  

Heavy clouds rolling in. Wind is really picking up making it tough to keep track of the dog. Not to mention he's locked in on jerk mode today.

2 mins ago, bob_G said:

Heavy clouds rolling in. Wind is really picking up making it tough to keep track of the dog. Not to mention he's locked in on jerk mode today.

That Garmin Alpha is only about as much as a high end canal setup.  :laugh:

18 mins ago, Eagles Dare said:

That Garmin Alpha is only about as much as a high end canal setup.  :laugh:

My buddy has something similar to yours that interfaces with his phone. He's hunting a pair of high performance Brittanys that have no problem working 300-400 yards away, then locking on point. Really cool technology. 

Charlie wears the ecollar every day hunting, but I never use it anymore. It's just there to remind him who's in charge. :laugh:

3 mins ago, Eagles Dare said:

Doesn't look like my pup is missing being out there today as much as I am. Daughter just sent me this snapchat.

Screenshot_20191108-111621_Snapchat.jpg

He blends in with the blanket.