Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Riddler

Loophole in Law Sets Child Rapists and Predators free on bail.

Rate this topic

8 posts in this topic

That Hockey coach in Mass who has been held without bail for 2 years now pending a slew of charges against young boys will be getting out on a bail thanks to the Supreme Court. This is insane. As long as you don't use forcible rape on a child you can't be held on bail. 

C931539B-4C0A-4A0D-A821-7F132BBEFD36.png

I wouldn't be suprised if one of the parents killed them while they are out on bail. If I was on their jury I would find then Not Guilty  ! They have done a public service  !

Its just unbelievable to have this State Court let out someone who has over a dozen charges against children in here in Mass and even one kid from Canada get out on bail.  Then while on bail in Mass he has to go to Vermont to answer more charges? WTF!!!!

1 hour ago, PCstriper said:

I wouldn't be suprised if one of the parents killed them while they are out on bail. If I was on their jury I would find then Not Guilty  ! They have done a public service  !

No doubt.  There has to be hockey dad's, Mothers, and family members who would love to get this guy alone. 

In this state it's not "3 strikes and you're out", but rather "3 strikes this week/month/year and we'll let you go until next week/month/year....

That's why I listen to the news stories about DUI to hear how many times he/she has been charged before this particular incident.

It's not surprising that in MA you will have DUI dirtbags with 2,3,5,12,20+ DUI arrests and yet they still have a license and will drive. Even when they "lose" their license (yeah like that really happens in MA) they still have access to a vehicle.