FishinMortician

Washington DC suburb reverses sanctuary policy

Rate this topic

10 posts in this topic

There have been stories of all the rapes that have taken place in Montgomery County Maryland. Illegal liens raping children. Well apparently the officials there have very quietly changed their position on the matter. Now ICE can once again pick up criminal aliens as they exit their prison system.

 

Common sense won after all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Geez, it only took the rape of nine minors in about a month by illegal aliens and numerous other violent crimes to change their minds.

 

When you place overaged illegal alien gang bangers in public high schools what could go wrong.

 

Montgomery County is Maryland's disgrace and their county executive is a lying weasel..

 

 

Edited by Jay Blair

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have said it before, but Montgomery County was once the wealthiest county in the country. Located on the border of DC, government workers lived there in large numbers.  Then they gradually turned blue, and folks started moving out, and new residents moved in, lowering the standard of living and lowering the average wage.

Maybe this move is a move to reattain their former status.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The commies that live their began to be concerned for their own kids. Everything was fine when it was someone else’s kid, but when they saw the illegal invaders grabbing any old kid they found, well it kind of hit home with them.

 

No fanfare mind you, this was done as quietly as possible. Adjustments being made to what was obviously a very stupid idea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, FishinMortician said:

The commies that live their began to be concerned for their own kids. Everything was fine when it was someone else’s kid, but when they saw the illegal invaders grabbing any old kid they found, well it kind of hit home with them.

 

No fanfare mind you, this was done as quietly as possible. Adjustments being made to what was obviously a very stupid idea.

Very quietly, I live in Maryland and I did not hear about it. Of course our Liberal Media will go to the mattresses for our one party Democrat Legislators. The Sun Papers has been a red rag for many years.

 

The County Exec is a coward and a hypocrite.

Edited by Jay Blair

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Dan Tinman said:

Or public opinion.  That's a very blue county with a poor record of how they treat their police.  Chickens coming home to roost?

Very Blue county yes, but also the wealthiest county in the Dc area.

 

Consider it Nancy Pelosi's neighborhood only as large as a county.

The rich folks dont really want the little people around them... they want the little people around in other peoples' counties.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, FishinMortician said:

There have been stories of all the rapes that have taken place in Montgomery County Maryland. Illegal liens raping children. Well apparently the officials there have very quietly changed their position on the matter. Now ICE can once again pick up criminal aliens as they exit their prison system.

 

Common sense won after all.

-

So a few people got raped, oh well....sorry our experiment of stoopid didn't work....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 mins ago, nalu22 said:

-

So a few people got raped, oh well....sorry our experiment of stoopid didn't work....

So true, however most liberals double down on stupid. Look at California.

 

In this case The County Executives self preservation instinct kicked in when his **** show turn into a **** storm

Edited by Jay Blair

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.