fishfinder

Western to central SS beaches any fish over 15 lbs on lures?

Rate this topic

24 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Tailslap said:

Hey. Any good bites out there where the fish are at least 20#. It’s not really worth me chasing reports for fish smaller than that. Plus I need at least a 20 pounder for FB and Instagram. Anything smaller doesn’t make me look hardcore enough. Thanks in advance for the help.    

Troll And A canal troll too lol Thanks for your wasted response hope it took alot of thought.

42 mins ago, the3fishheads said:

A 50lber was taken off the overlook pier last nite. I have pics but it would be a spot burn.

Did you Get any 15 plus pounders on the open beach this fall season with lures?please post exact location too since thats why I was posting in the first place. ridiculous.

10 mins ago, fishfinder said:

Did you Get any 15 plus pounders on the open beach this fall season with lures?please post exact location too since thats why I was posting in the first place. ridiculous.

Damit no. Hammer did though.

Edited by the3fishheads
P.S. ..appreciate multiple location's removal from OP. One of the last places you want to mention exact locations .would be on a web site...keep up the good work.

3 mins ago, the3fishheads said:

Damit no. Hammer did though.

See well if you didn't getting any then there is definitely a problem.Glad hammer did ok lol where do yall trolls even come up with this stuff. 

10 mins ago, fishfinder said:

See well if you didn't getting any then there is definitely a problem.Glad hammer did ok lol where do yall trolls even come up with this 

No doubt agree theres a problem.

1 hour ago, Popasilov said:

On the serous note

Not so many big  fish were cut on South Shore beach

More reports and info you can find here

https://www.chicagoparkdistrict.com/parks-facilities/south-shore-beach

wow while trying to be clever and troll. btw wasnt as cleaver as you think lol you might have actually answered the question . ding ding troll gets a gold star not alot of 15 plus pound fish. caught this season on lures.