fishfinder

Western to central SS beaches any fish over 15 lbs on lures?

Rate this topic

24 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Anybody getting any 15 plus lbers this season with lures all I've seen is cookie cutter bass occasionally a just keeper. Had 1 over 15 lbs

Edited by fishfinder

59 mins ago, fishfinder said:

Anybody getting any 15 plus lbers this season with lures all I've seen is cookie cutter bass occasionally a just keeper. Had 1 over 15 lbs

Your user name is fishfinder....go find 'em ;)

OMG did u get any? Seems like a lot of small fish around I don't need you to tell me where to catch fish ;-) been talking to alot of people in the same boat let me guess u aren't .mmm doughtful lol

39 mins ago, fishfinder said:

OMG did u get any? Seems like a lot of small fish around I don't need you to tell me where to catch fish ;-) been talking to alot of people in the same boat let me guess u aren't .mmm doughtful lol

Easy there killer, I was just poking fun... Dont need me to tell you where to catch fish, yet you post about it on a public forum. Might wanna jump down off your high-horse and take a step back. Maybe check for grammatical errors while you're at it. Maybe there are still some out there, though I'm feeling a little "doughtful".

24 mins ago, ThrowinPlugs said:

Easy there killer, I was just poking fun... Dont need me to tell you where to catch fish, yet you post about it on a public forum. Might wanna jump down off your high-horse and take a step back. Maybe check for grammatical errors while you're at it. Maybe there are still some out there, though I'm feeling a little "doughtful".

Off the horse lol the post was meant for a conservation point of view not it's  a I need people to tell me how to catch and where to catch fish post. I know it was in jest what you wrote but why troll? I'm sure with your vast knowledge and years of experience you could have posted some of your wisdom instead of just trolling why even bother then?BTW I'm typing on a smart phone and doing my best to be grammatically correct thank you for pointing it out though it was super helpful.oh and maybe try answering the question lol

Caught and seen a bunch when bigger bait is around. Shad in October and several 30#s and a 40# on big bunker schools in close this past week.  they’re out there but windows are short. 

Hey. Any good bites out there where the fish are at least 20#. It’s not really worth me chasing reports for fish smaller than that. Plus I need at least a 20 pounder for FB and Instagram. Anything smaller doesn’t make me look hardcore enough. Thanks in advance for the help.