BrianBM

And Elsewhere in Trumpville today ....

Rate this topic

110 posts in this topic

The Trump charity, having engaged in fraud, owes $2,000,000 to the State of New York.

The Trump family charity spent $5K or $10K on a big portrait on Donald Trump, which hangs in one of his country clubs. It also paid legal bills associated with one of the lawsuits in which a Trump organization was embroiled.

My, oh my. How this Forum would have boiled over if Obama had run a scam charity. But the good side for the President is that since his fans didn't care that he had to spend $25,000,000 to settle fraud claims against his University, they're not even going to notice this latest exercise in Trumpian dishonesty.

1 hour ago, BrianBM said:

The Trump charity, having engaged in fraud, owes $2,000,000 to the State of New York.

The Trump family charity spent $5K or $10K on a big portrait on Donald Trump, which hangs in one of his country clubs. It also paid legal bills associated with one of the lawsuits in which a Trump organization was embroiled.

My, oh my. How this Forum would have boiled over if Obama had run a scam charity. But the good side for the President is that since his fans didn't care that he had to spend $25,000,000 to settle fraud claims against his University, they're not even going to notice this latest exercise in Trumpian dishonesty.

Like Bill and Hillary's Clinton Foundation? Just stop. You look pathetic. 

if Obama had run a scam charity

Hillary did and none of you cared one whit.  Zero threads about it.  

No one cared.  Why should I?

We are very much in goose/gander time.  You built it.  

Edited by 55555s

Has Haiti been rebuilt yet?

3 mins ago, JohnP said:

I don't know why all the deplorables ..., but all sent their kids to some commie leftist University instead 

Yes, all of them did.  Correct.  You aren't making crap up even a little.  

Just now, 55555s said:

Yes, all of them did.  Correct.  You aren't making crap up even a little.  

well, maybe some deplorables have their kids living in the basement, never went to college, but are now writing hyper right wing blogs.

7 mins ago, JohnP said:

I don't know why all the deplorables never sent their kids to Trump University, but all sent their kids to some commie leftist University instead 

Why don’t lefties send their kids to historically black colleges and universities?

1 min ago, JohnP said:

well, maybe some deplorables have their kids living in the basement, never went to college, but are now writing hyper right wing blogs.

Deplorables raise kids worth a damn. You people raise kids who don't know what gender they are.....so.........

Shut

The

Up

Any pay to play involved?  Was access to influence sold?  Did Trump do any speaking engagements for $1mm “contributions” to his charity?  If not, he’s a chump. 

3 mins ago, JohnP said:

Elitist trash ^

3 mins ago, charloots said:

Elitist trash ^

I enjoy the blogs you guys quote from and post here. I wish more of you would grow a set and list the source where you paste stuff from 

4 mins ago, JohnP said:

I enjoy the blogs you guys quote from and post here. I wish more of you would grow a set and list the source where you paste stuff from 

Common trash ^