flyangler

Donald Junior enters Thunderdome comes out unscathed

Rate this topic

84 posts in this topic

We don't really need the guys's name, but it could certainly be argued that he gave up IG protections by coordinating his complaint with Schiff prior to making it, not to mention failing to disclose that fact to the IG.

"The whole point of releasing a name is to intimidate someone, to threaten someone."

Lies, right off the bat.  What an idiot.  If that were the case, courts would have no right to face one's acuser.

He was ready with that line about mistakes people have made. Those old tired battle axes didn’t like what he said not one bit. KG tried to tone it down, but too late.

They also very clearly said that federal law protected the WB from being identified, which it does not. It says they cannot be fired for it. 

I noticed that the attorney for the WB setup a GoFundMe account for him. Gee......I wonder who is getting that money.

38 mins ago, FishinMortician said:

He was ready with that line about mistakes people have made. Those old tired battle axes didn’t like what he said not one bit. KG tried to tone it down, but too late.

They also very clearly said that federal law protected the WB from being identified, which it does not. It says they cannot be fired for it. 

I noticed that the attorney for the WB setup a GoFundMe account for him. Gee......I wonder who is getting that money.

Over $200,000  in the GFM account.