Wizumz

Image of Prisoner in China Internment Camp

Rate this topic

27 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

NSFW - Image is rather disturbing but figured it is imperative to share and spread the word of these atrocities occurring in our modern era.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/dsylqp/picture_of_a_political_prisoner_in_one_of_chinas/

Picture of a political prisoner in one of China's internment camps, taken secretly by a family member.

Edited by Wizumz

2 hours ago, Wizumz said:

NSFW - Image is rather disturbing but figured it is imperative to share and spread the word of these atrocities occurring in our modern era.

Picture of a political prisoner in one of China's internment camps, taken secretly by a family member.

like a Holocaust prisoner.....disturbing....prob happens globally in all govt's that have political prisoners which means everyone.

3 hours ago, Wizumz said:

I'm not sure what your point is in posting this. It's not like this is something new. The commie orientals have been brutalizing their people for centuries.

13 mins ago, bospa357 said:

I'm not sure what your point is in posting this. It's not like this is something new. The commie orientals have been brutalizing their people for centuries.

Yup - if the looney left gets their way, that's coming here.  Political prisoners = anyone who doesn't agree with the current ruling dogma.  

Posted (edited) · Report post

If you rape a kid?  That's how you should suffer and worse....but if you have a different political view?  Which chances are thats what happens in China, that's a problem.  If Libs had their way here in America, 99 percent of the people in this forum would be showing rib and in prison.

Edited by The Riddler

4 mins ago, The Riddler said:

If you rape a kid?  That's how you should suffer and worse....but if you have a different political view?  Which chances are thats what happens in China, that's a problem.  If Libs had their way here in America, 99 percent of the people in this forum would be showing rib and in prison.

Yup.  That's why I say let's get it on now....before I get old(er) and have to have Brian and Patchy make me sammiches in- between rounds.  

6 mins ago, The Riddler said:

They probably allow granny threads in China, lol

1 min ago, MickAff said:

They probably allow granny threads in China, lol

Chum, "The Sound of silence" ...404

8EC5B337-0655-44B4-ADE3-3CDA544EAA25.png

29 mins ago, bospa357 said:

Now, that's not fair.

The commie orientals didn't gain power until October 1949. That's like 70 years. Nowhere near centuries.

3 mins ago, BlueHwy said:

Now, that's not fair.

The commie orientals didn't gain power until October 1949. That's like 70 years. Nowhere near centuries.

When did they start making rugs?

9 mins ago, BlueHwy said:

Now, that's not fair.

Still the same way they have treated their people for centuries long before the commies took over. 

11 hours ago, MickAff said:

When did they start making rugs?

a long time ago....in a land far away...

When i was there they were still cutting off hands of thieves and sometimes executing gays/lesbians....no one comes out over there

11 hours ago, JimP said:

Yup.  That's why I say let's get it on now....before I get old(er) and have to have Brian and Patchy make me sammiches in- between rounds.  

^^^

Prone to hysterics.