chessie_yaker

Alex Jones will not be...

Rate this topic

8 posts in this topic

...stopping any harassment toward Killary and friends. Just saw this in my feed and it had me laughing. Not really any discussion material, just something I thought worth sharing. 

1 min ago, Jetty Jumper said:

I'll take one,the woman too.

img_9911.jpg?quality=70&strip=all&w=800&

What is it? I’ve always thought getting a maverick would be cool, but this looks to be a little more affordable. 

1 hour ago, chessie_yaker said:

What is it? I’ve always thought getting a maverick would be cool, but this looks to be a little more affordable. 

Terradyne Gurkha it costs more then the woman upfront,but the recurring costs on the woman may be more.

1 hour ago, Jetty Jumper said:

Terradyne Gurkha it costs more then the woman upfront,but the recurring costs on the woman may be more.

Ha nice. Yeah it wasn’t a maverick I was thinking of but the marauder. The maverick is more of a troop carrier. The marauder is a beast. Runs around $485k but will drive over everything that could cause traffic. I think it would be a good investment. 

I though it was a fantastic troll, and love seeing Lefties upset, but in all fairness, if someone from the crowd took a successful shot at him for what he was doing, I'd say he was "asking for it."