ASrod

Aquaskinz - Awful customer service, or nonexistent?

Rate this topic

37 posts in this topic

I’ve been trying to get ahold of them for 3 months now. Phone, Facebook and email. No responses after countless messages and calls. Did they shut down or do they simply have piss poor customer service? Now I’m not one to give a poor review unless it’s down right terrible, but I’ve been trying to get in touch with them to see if anything can be done about my bag fell apart.

Horrible service and crap products. It’s why I haven’t bought any of their stuff since my first and only purchase from them failed, then they said it was my fault. How does a pouch fail with an hour of use on it? Good luck.

Bought one coat from them. It leaked immediately. Customer service told me to put it on and spray myself with a hose to see where the leak was, then told me it wasn't actually waterproof but more of a windbreaker.  First time I ever saw a $200 windbreaker with neoprene neck and cuffs.  Not a company I would support.

2 mins ago, Kima said:

Bought one coat from them. It leaked immediately. Customer service told me to put it on and spray myself with a hose to see where the leak was, then told me it wasn't actually waterproof but more of a windbreaker.  First time I ever saw a $200 windbreaker with neoprene neck and cuffs.  Not a company I would support.

Did you put it on and use the hose?

they were probably ****ing with you. 

Let's be honest, you didn't buy the bag because it's well made, it's because it's cheap. Regular as, not the hunter elite, Salvage the inserts, buy something else better and move on.  

Just now, hobobob said:

Let's be honest, you didn't buy the bag because it's well made, it's because it's cheap. Regular as, not the hunter elite, Salvage the inserts, buy something else better and move on.  

$120 for a fall apart isn’t ideal. I have a gear up on the way but a company should back their product up.

Which one did you buy, the regular with blue patch?  Or their higher price hunter elite bags? two different animal. Again, price is the reason you buy it.

27 mins ago, hobobob said:

Which one did you buy, the regular with blue patch?  Or their higher price hunter elite bags? two different animal. Again, price is the reason you buy it.

Regular. But I’m talking about their customer service at this point. Total PITA when they don’t respond.

1 hour ago, hobobob said:

You don't need to spend $200+ for a quality surf bag. ****, I've been using a $60 supreme surf bag for like 3 seasons already, has been dunked plenty of times, and it still looks like the day I got it. In the end, Aquaskinz is not known for quality.