Video shows cops jump over a fence into the yard of an innocent family, and shoot their Labrador

Rate this topic

Seal

11 hours ago, drc said:

You must be one of those dushes that goes around trying to get pulled over, then only cracks the window and argues with cop about your rights. Then cries about the injustice of it all. Man you guys really suck. 

So, good shoot is what you're saying?

Justice will only exist where those not affected by injustice are filled with the same amount of indignation as those offended.

~ Plato

5 hours ago, bospa357 said:

How long did it take you to Google that? Yes. Schadenfreude is exactly the correct term. The correct term for what you used on 7#'s. How's it feel when it's turned around on yourself?

known term forever...took a while to realize it applied to you.

doesn't feel like anything since we are talkin' about you.

As I recall, i went silent and watched you & the crew beat him up pretty badly. 

I even commented on what a good job you guys did w/o me several times....you chased him out and TimS finally pulled the plug....look it up as its true.

so yeah, it applies to you, hypocrite.

applies to me & all who dumped on him...which is pretty near everyone.

1 hour ago, MarkG said:

known term forever...took a while to realize it applied to you.

doesn't feel like anything since we are talkin' about you.

As I recall, i went silent and watched you & the crew beat him up pretty badly. 

I even commented on what a good job you guys did w/o me several times....you chased him out and TimS finally pulled the plug....look it up as its true.

so yeah, it applies to you, hypocrite.

applies to me & all who dumped on him...which is pretty near everyone.

Selective memory. :laugh: He was fun to spar with. You just plain outright suck.

4 hours ago, bospa357 said:

Selective memory. :laugh: He was fun to spar with. You just plain outright suck.

i wouldn't call anything you, I or anyone did with him sparring.....but if you think so....it was pathetic fun.

you and I spar... and I don't suck 'cause you keep at it...as do I.

You just don't have the same results w/me