codfish

Fox News Editor: Biden Would Beat Trump Tomorrow And It Wouldn't Be Close

Rate this topic

46 posts in this topic

“And it wouldn’t be a very close race,” Stirewalt said, adding that Biden has got to be “in Trump’s head a little bit.”

Where is Fox News going with this??

1 hour ago, hamlet said:

to the ash heap of MSM idiocy

1 hour ago, codfish said:

“And it wouldn’t be a very close race,” Stirewalt said, adding that Biden has got to be “in Trump’s head a little bit.”

Dream on Brother! Check out trim on utube in Louisiana tonight’s Rally!

The polls are Fakeo News! As decrypted  and misleading as it Gets!

I believe he said this 100%, but I also what to know what he was saying just before and after that little snippet and what he was talking about.

p.s. It’s had to trust anyone these day especially when making predictions about who will win the presidency.  I was all prepared for a Hillary presidency (even though I didn’t vote for her)  and her loss completely disrupted all my survival plans. 

7 hours ago, codfish said:

Oh darn, now I am not sure whether or not I will even vote ;)

Yes, this is very confusing. How are we supposed to know how we feel about things going forward now that FoxNews has gone over to the communists ? Are we still sticking with Trump or are we switching up ? Does not compute. Does not compute.

8 hours ago, codfish said:

You quote is wrong, he said if the election was held tomorrow.  Not "biden would beat Trump tomorrow".  And that may be true.  Good thing the election is not tomorrow.  I remember how most people figured Hillary would dust the floor with Trump.  I remember people laughing about it.  They aint laughing now.