Chunkah

Cigars

Rate this topic

2,220 posts in this topic

Went to gym.  Mowed the grass.  Fired up the grill for some steaks.  Enjoying the start to the long weekend.  Are there more than one brand of My Fathers?   This is good but I had higher expectations

095F0FC6-0BC0-47F7-8A00-93C637C15FFB.jpeg

I used to really like these. Now they’re nice once in a while. Tabak especial negro.  Coffee infused but not overwhelming at all. Drew estate does the best flavored cigars period.  These are nice and the original CI legends are nice. Also some of the Larutan which used to be called Natural especially the Irish hops if you have a sweet craving. The acid line is too much for me. 

964F8FCA-B6B9-418C-9086-AC78E7E52381.jpeg

14 mins ago, autonomos said:

I used to really like these. Now they’re nice once in a while. Tabak especial negro.  Coffee infused but not overwhelming at all. Drew estate does the best flavored cigars period.  These are nice and the original CI legends are nice. Also some of the Larutan which used to be called Natural especially the Irish hops if you have a sweet craving. The acid line is too much for me. 

964F8FCA-B6B9-418C-9086-AC78E7E52381.jpeg

have you ever tried the "cafe con leche" version of Tabak?  prob in my top 5

20 mins ago, Abe Froman said:

have you ever tried the "cafe con leche" version of Tabak?  prob in my top 5

I think I have. Don’t remember it being too much different. I’ll give it another shot if I come across one. 

Rainy crappy day.  Ended up finishing this in the garage when the rain chased me off the deck.  It was better than the other My Father but no big shakes.   I like the La Glorias better

8BD6BA20-F707-4E80-902B-D05EA0B5ABB3.jpeg

Posted (edited) · Report post

Just got a new shipment mostly LGC series R number 5s, but I did get a 5 pack of number 6 just to try them out.

C76916FB-BB0F-4E73-8B9A-32BD8E96DEA4.jpeg

Edited by MakoMike

38 mins ago, MakoMike said:

Just got a new shipment mostly LGC series R number 5s, but I did get a 5 pack of number 6 just to try them out.

C76916FB-BB0F-4E73-8B9A-32BD8E96DEA4.jpeg

Well played sir. 

333F1827-F9CC-404F-AD54-C0383F2B91E0.jpeg