Chunkah

Cigars

Rate this topic

2,283 posts in this topic

5 mins ago, Kings over Queens said:

My magazines came in todays mail too.  We got a light spritz for 10 seconds a half hour ago.  Id like to sit outside for game 2 but a nice sky clearing rain storm would be good too.  Sitting in my screen room drinking a mint julep while chicken thighs grill.  :th:

You should consider hosting the first annual SOL cigar night.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 mins ago, Chunkah said:

You should consider hosting the first annual SOL cigar night.

if you ever find yourself in NJ make sure to look me up.  We could bake some bread (no homo) pitch some horseshoes, bbq, smoke, drink.  Mitchell lives close by as do many of the other guys, not so many regulars in this thread, but tons close by.  TimS is 15 minutes south.  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Kings over Queens said:

if you ever find yourself in NJ make sure to look me up.  We could bake some bread (no homo) pitch some horseshoes, bbq, smoke, drink.  Mitchell lives close by as do many of the other guys, not so many regulars in this thread, but tons close by.  TimS is 15 minutes south.  

 

 

Where are you? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 mins ago, Kings over Queens said:

About 20 mins north of you in point.  Exit 109.

If I didn’t have to be back in CT by 1PM tomorrow, I’d stop by. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m telling you guys, these are really good! Stick them in your humidor and forget about them for a few months. 
Smooth to the end! 
Happy Fathers Day

227A7269-F6A6-40E0-8EAB-86774633C90A.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 mins ago, Markushook said:

I’m telling you guys, these are really good! Stick them in your humidor and forget about them for a few months. 
Smooth to the end! 
Happy Fathers Day

227A7269-F6A6-40E0-8EAB-86774633C90A.jpeg

You are 100% correct. Bought a bunch and smoked a few and was like eh it’s ok.  Grabbed one the other week and it was much better than I remembered.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.