Chunkah

Cigars

Rate this topic

2,301 posts in this topic

I think I may have issues. I have more cigars then one really needs, and yet I'm on cigar bid today thinking about buying either a box of 20 or a 10 pack of Olivas I am almost out of. I guess I can justify it by the fact that I have been enjoying lighter smokes recently, but if I keep this up I may have to buy a 2nd cooler. :squid:

Posted (edited) · Report post

Waiting on my order from cigar bid on a mega sampler of Nubs.  

On a side note are the My Father cigars worth the money?   Looking to try some of the higher end sticks and don’t feel like buying Meh sticks. Want to get some for vacation but want them in the humidor for awhile before smoking.  

Edited by Shawn Bell

4 hours ago, Shawn Bell said:

On a side note are the My Father cigars worth the money?   Looking to try some of the higher end sticks and don’t feel like buying Meh sticks. Want to get some for vacation but want them in the humidor for awhile before smoking.  

I really like the Le Bijou 1922, but haven't tried their others. For me it seems price isn't necessarily a factor in how much I like a stick. I always figured the more you spend, the better the stick / the more I'd enjoy it. I'm finding that is not the case. Best bet is buy a few singles if you have a local shop with a walk in humidor, and take it from there. If you don't I'll mail you one.

I have noticed the same thing but seeing all the hype on these got me thinking

thanks for the offer but I have a good shop around here.  You are the man though for offering

Edited by Shawn Bell

My Father the Judge and the # 3 Crema are some of the best I've ever enjoyed.  I had a # 3 without knowing what it was at the local cigar club and thought right away, dayum, that's good.  Didn't know what they were until I paid the bill. :zoinks:  :laugh:

7 hours ago, Chunkah said:

25% off all orders of $50.00 or more at JR Cigar, today only.

Code: SAVEME25

I'm pulling the trigger on a box of MF # 3 crema's and replenishing some Macanudo Maduro Hyde Parks. :th: 

Sneaking one in before the storm

20210526_152038.jpg.a329355c8136e5ba51adcce93fb753ef.jpg

Why do they make these giant ****ing rings that are so tight to the cigar? Like they only want you smoking half.

And yes that's an ice cube. It's hot out here. Sue me.

Edited by MitchellNJ

18 mins ago, MitchellNJ said:

On another note, I just tossed six Partagas 150 Signature Series Robustos into the woods. :mad:

And cleaned out the humidor. ****nned bugs got me again.

The bugs get in with the cigars??     How do they get in?

22 mins ago, MitchellNJ said:

On another note, I just tossed six Partagas 150 Signature Series Robustos into the woods. :mad:

Keep the humidor in a cooler place.

2 hours ago, MitchellNJ said:

That sucks!