Cigars

Rate this topic

Chunkah

I think I may have issues. I have more cigars then one really needs, and yet I'm on cigar bid today thinking about buying either a box of 20 or a 10 pack of Olivas I am almost out of. I guess I can justify it by the fact that I have been enjoying lighter smokes recently, but if I keep this up I may have to buy a 2nd cooler. :squid:

Waiting on my order from cigar bid on a mega sampler of Nubs.  

On a side note are the My Father cigars worth the money?   Looking to try some of the higher end sticks and don’t feel like buying Meh sticks. Want to get some for vacation but want them in the humidor for awhile before smoking.  

Edited by Shawn Bell
Farts are still FUNNY!!!!

4 hours ago, Shawn Bell said:

On a side note are the My Father cigars worth the money?   Looking to try some of the higher end sticks and don’t feel like buying Meh sticks. Want to get some for vacation but want them in the humidor for awhile before smoking.  

I really like the Le Bijou 1922, but haven't tried their others. For me it seems price isn't necessarily a factor in how much I like a stick. I always figured the more you spend, the better the stick / the more I'd enjoy it. I'm finding that is not the case. Best bet is buy a few singles if you have a local shop with a walk in humidor, and take it from there. If you don't I'll mail you one.

18 mins ago, MitchellNJ said:

On another note, I just tossed six Partagas 150 Signature Series Robustos into the woods. :mad:

And cleaned out the humidor. ****nned bugs got me again.

The bugs get in with the cigars??     How do they get in?

Farts are still FUNNY!!!!

22 mins ago, MitchellNJ said:

On another note, I just tossed six Partagas 150 Signature Series Robustos into the woods. :mad:

Keep the humidor in a cooler place.

I'll ignore your cheap aroma,

and your little-bo-peep diploma,

I'll just put you in a coma,

with some dirty love-

2 hours ago, MitchellNJ said:

That sucks!

====Mako Mike====
Makomania Sportfishing
Pt. Judith, RI