Chunkah

Cigars

Rate this topic

221 posts in this topic

It has been a long while since I've smoked them with any regularity, but for some reason I have the itch...could be the fall air. All I have in my humidor are some LaGloria's, some Fuente specials, and a few miscellaneous sticks. The Fuente specials were my go to; super cheap, tasty enough, and kept the sensitive meatheads away from me at the canal. Looking to try some new, readily accessible cigars (online). Any suggestions?

Thanks

Well you have one of my favorites already, La Glorias. If you like those then try H. Upmann Vintage Cameroon. They're affordable, consistent, and tasty. The robusto and churchill are my fave sizes (that goes for all cigars). And to avoid any confusion I'm referring to non-Cuban cigars here. The H. Upmann Vintage Cameroon are made from Dominican, Nicaraguan and Peruvian long filler tobaccos wrapped in an African Cameroon leaf.

I live in Canada and have access to Cubans but I much prefer non-Cubans; in particular those with the shiny/oily Cameroon wrapper. Cubans are very expense and I find them quite strong (my opinion, not everyone's).

I used smoke Carlos Torano's 1916 Cameroon as well but haven't seen them in a few years. They were a blend of Nicaraguan and Honduran long-filler with the African Cameroon wrapper. They smelled weird, I mean before lighting up, but they were a delicious smoke.

I buy from bestcigarprices dot com. They often run promos like free shipping. 

Check out my avatar, that's a La Gloria! 

And no matter what anyone tells you Chunkah, including me, the best cigar is the one "you like".

47 mins ago, Chunkah said:

I want fresh info!

Anything by Warped is moderate priced, and good . Give em a shot. The AJ Fernandez stuff (collaboration) are pretty popular as well.

Thompson dot calm.

5 dollar specials.

Order 4 trails packs, 5 cigars each, comes out to 5 bucks a stick.

$100, 20 cigars.

Rocky Patel, Acid, Java and something else.  Oh, CAO's can be had for 5 bucks as well.  

A box of Rocky's are more expensive, but I don't think you can go wrong.  Same with the CAO's.

49 mins ago, Kings over Queens said:

Thompson dot calm.

5 dollar specials.

Order 4 trails packs, 5 cigars each, comes out to 5 bucks a stick.

$100, 20 cigars.

Rocky Patel, Acid, Java and something else.  Oh, CAO's can be had for 5 bucks as well.  

A box of Rocky's are more expensive, but I don't think you can go wrong.  Same with the CAO's.

I think thompson includes shipping. They did years ago.