Flybyme

Mark Zaid ESQ.

Rate this topic

39 posts in this topic

We now have confirmation of the whistleblower's complaint from the President's Chief of Staff and from various identified diplomats on camera. The Ambassador to the EU has had a miraculous recovery of memory.  The President's main response is to keep preventing people from appearing in response to subpoenas.

Giuliani is hiring criminal defense counsel. One of his trusty Ukrainian buddies is in negotiations with the US Atty for testimony. Roger Stone's trial has started.

What coup?

1 min ago, BrianBM said:

The Ambassador to the EU has had a miraculous recovery of memory. 

no he didn't

so just stop, please.

Brian....*ly....what's wrong buddy?

Side question. Why is Mulvaney still Acting Chief of Staff?

I have a theory as to how he came to run his mouth and confirm accusations that the President is perverting US foreign policy for personal benefit. President Trump is an overwhelming personality. When something embarrassing comes out, he can stand up, say I Did It and Bleep You and I'll do it again. When the whistleblower's complaint was first known, when the allegation of seeking to complain Ukraine to help him out in 2020 was first detailed, what was his response? To demand that China investigate the Bidens too. Mulvaney, I think, is so enamored of his boss, so overwhelmed by his personality, that he did a Trump Thing and told the press that yes, it was political, and we'll do it again and get over it. He made a Trumpian shout of defiance, but he chose the worse possible setting in which to make it, in response to questions that were quite specific. The same fawning subservience that got him the job led him into a major pratfall.

I suppose that firing Mulvaney would be seen as Presidential confirmation that he'd blurted out too much truth, so he's still there, but I'd bet that his duties are all effectively delegated to other people.

2 mins ago, BrianBM said:

I have a theory as to how he came to run his mouth and confirm accusations that the President is perverting US foreign policy for personal benefit. President Trump is an overwhelming personality. When something embarrassing comes out, he can stand up, say I Did It and Bleep You and I'll do it again. When the whistleblower's complaint was first known, when the allegation of seeking to complain Ukraine to help him out in 2020 was first detailed, what was his response? To demand that China investigate the Bidens too. Mulvaney, I think, is so enamored of his boss, so overwhelmed by his personality, that he did a Trump Thing and told the press that yes, it was political, and we'll do it again and get over it. He made a Trumpian shout of defiance, but he chose the worse possible setting in which to make it, in response to questions that were quite specific. The same fawning subservience that got him the job led him into a major pratfall.

I suppose that firing Mulvaney would be seen as Presidential confirmation that he'd blurted out too much truth, so he's still there, but I'd bet that his duties are all effectively delegated to other people.

I presume you are wrong, again.

11 mins ago, BrianBM said:

Why is it that people heard everything you heard Mulvaney say, and never thought it meant anything that you thought it meant? And that's waaaay before all of the secondary suppositions.

That's a long way to stretch an unfounded conclusion

and there is the pesky fact that none of this matters... as it is the president's prerogative to conduct his foreign policy in any manner he wishes without getting the approval or agreement of his employees.

1 min ago, hamlet said:

and there is the pesky fact that none of this matters... as it is the president's prerogative to conduct his foreign policy in any manner he wishes without getting the approval or agreement of his employees.

Not in any manner. The President cannot conduct foreign policy for personal gain. 

This is a tweet of Eric Ciaramella "whistle/leaker" attorney - Mark Zaid dated Jan 30, 2017. this is "Seditious Conspiracy to overthrow a sitting President" and TREASON!

5dc38d07de0ff_CoupHasStarted.jpg.d1d685667be72aeb1fdd4839b9c12bf0.jpg