Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
eddy

Drumpf Junior

Rate this topic

32 posts in this topic

i'll get right to the question for discussion...........

How can people be outraged that he tweeted out the "whistleblower's name" when we don't know the whistleblower's name?

28 mins ago, mitchell master said:

Lol.Like the name wasn't already out there.

well.............yeh the name is out there

but you know dems in the Senate and House need to take their blood pressure medication over this.

they can't come out and say Drumpf Junior uhhh leaked (he didn't) the name, because they (allegedly) know nothing about the whistleblower.

Don’t you think Trump and Trump Jr., and everyone else knew who the whistleblower was for the last month. Please . . . .

This is just who done it theatre.  Personally, I was betting on Melania. I think there would be more suspense in finding out if Trump really is Barrons father.  They don’t even look alike. I heard the real father is Putin. Putinitoergate. See, now you all have you a new conspiracy. 

7 hours ago, fishhappy said:

Don’t you think Trump and Trump Jr., and everyone else knew who the whistleblower was for the last month. Please . . . .

This is just who done it theatre.  Personally, I was betting on Melania. I think there would be more suspense in finding out if Trump really is Barrons father.  They don’t even look alike. I heard the real father is Putin. Putinitoergate. See, now you all have you a new conspiracy. 

Interesting, so when he's old enough to be a successor to the throne, will it be necessary for him to have a DNA test to prove that he's not just another Putin puppet? 

3 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

Why is this moron talking about me?

Why do you think?  

On a related note, I think you either retired or your significant other has allowed you to use the computer at your house.  You definately dont hold to the old 9-5 M-F anymore.

Better yet, the BenPutintoergate, see, I even threw in a nod to Benghazi.

Trumps response is orchestrated for drama, and coordinated with Fox, ooooh the suspense, who is the whistleblower!? Now comes the drip of dirt, planned for the last month, on what a Never Trumper, Obama Holdover, Really Bad, Scum, coupmongerer he is. Ooh, we are all so very angry, bad dems, bad, bad.

its all great TV. Meanwhile the emails come, “Fishhappy, my dearest oldest friend, our democracy is under attack by the rabid foaming at the mouth dems, send us money today.” And then there is the button to click $1, $5, $10, $50, $100 other. These people make bank off this show, like strippers giving lap dances to a bunch of drunk old desperate men.

Politics is an industry, almost as lucrative as a Marvel movie. I’m surprised Disney didn’t buy a political party.

42 mins ago, Bob fishhead Sproul said:

Interesting, so when he's old enough to be a successor to the throne, will it be necessary for him to have a DNA test to prove that he's not just another Putin puppet? 

Show us the DNA test. I’ll go to Moscow to get it.