Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
foxfai

An airplane is about to crash....

Rate this topic

5 posts in this topic

There was 4 passengers on board but only 3 parachutes. The 1st passenger said “I am Steph Curry, considered one of NBA’s most prized players. The Warriors and my millions of fans need me and I can’t afford to die” So he took the 1st pack and jumped out of the plane.

The 2nd passenger, Donald Trump said, I am much loved and also the smartest president to have ever ruled in America. So my people don’t want me to die. He took the 2nd pack and jumped out of the plane.

The 3rd passenger, the pope, said to the 4th passenger a 10yr old schoolboy, “My boy I am old and have lived a long life, you are young and deserve to live yours, I will sacrifice myself and let you take the last parachute!” The young boy replied “That’s ok your Holiness, there’s a parachute left for the both of us, America’s smartest President took my school bag!”

An airplane is about to crash when a lady stands up, starts undressing, and says, "won't someone make me feel like a woman one last time?" 

A handsome man's steps up and starts slowly unbuttoning his shirt as he walks towards her. 

He finally reaches her, hands her his shirt and says, "Here, iron this" 

I read a book many years ago, An unnamed pilot did an expose of the airline business.  It was good.

But he said if the crash ever came for him, and he somehow had a level enough head in the moment he wanted to yell into the voice recorder "OMG, look at the size of the claws on that thing!"

2 guys are on a plane heading for LA, one has been drinking a little and the other was just nervous about flying.

One half hour into their flight the captain comes on the intercom and says "Seems like we've lost poser to one of our engines on the left side of the place.We can still continue, but it'll take an extra hour to get to LA.

An hour later the captain comes on again. "I'm sorry to inform you, but we've lost power to one of the engines on the right side of the plane. We can still carry on with the remaining 2 engines, but it'll take an additional 2 hours to reach LA."

At this point the guy that had been drinking had had a few more and chimes in "If we lose any more engines we'll be up here all day!"

Nervous passenger here's an announcement that the plane he is on has lost one of its engines.

He turns to the guy sitting next to him and say "If we lose the other engine, we do you think we'll go?"

The other guy, with a smart-assed reply, says "Probably to the scene of the crash. If we're lucky we can beat the emergency vehicles there by half an hour!"