Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lagerhead

Just saw a governor Murphy commercial

Rate this topic

16 posts in this topic

Talked about property tax relief if you vote for democrats. Lol 

There idea of property tax relief is to repeal the SALT limit. What a bunch of disingenuous schmuks.

"If you’re a one-issue voter, and tax rate is your issue – either a family or a business, if that’s the only basis upon which you’re going to make a decision, we’re probably not your state,”

- Phil Murphy

"If you’re a one-issue voter, and tax rate is your issue – either a family or a business, if that’s the only basis upon which you’re going to make a decision, we’re probably not your state,”

- Phil Murphy

Sure thing Phil.......As long as I'm concerned about every other issue other than feeding my family, If I was to live in NJ (no effn way), this statement alone would have me moving out TODAY.

19 mins ago, Chuck D said:

Move out TODAY and komrade Phil will tax you for moving your permanent residence to another state.

There is always another way to skin the cat.  Rent for a year, move your address to family for a year, even maybe a  PO Box and you can dodge it.

This public service announcement brought to you by Makorider

Of course he has to go after SALT, we need to pay for the enormous public sector in order to ensure a solid democrat voting bloc into perpetuity. Cut spending? lol no. It's Trump's fault.

bright spot- Sussex County joining Ocean and Cape May Counties in fighting the carpetbagger and his AG on making the State a sanctuary state. 

3 hours ago, makorider said:

There is always another way to skin the cat.  Rent for a year, move your address to family for a year, even maybe a  PO Box and you can dodge it.

This public service announcement brought to you by Makorider

I'm debating making a move before I officially retire.  Trouble is is where?  Not a florida fan. Told the wife maybe we should look at Delaware.  I want to stay on the east coast close to the best fishing in the world where I still cant catch a damn striper.

5 hours ago, Dave S said:

- Phil Murphy

I hope he runs for president too.

America needs to see these morons on a national stage.  

Murphy is a POS

6 hours ago, Dave S said:

- Phil Murphy

What a dumb f _ _ _ he is!

7 hours ago, Baccigalup said:

I'm debating making a move before I officially retire.  Trouble is is where?  Not a florida fan. Told the wife maybe we should look at Delaware.  I want to stay on the east coast close to the best fishing in the world where I still cant catch a damn striper.

I'm looking at DE as well. Though Cape May has some interesting possibilities.

Just now, Baccigalup said:

Yeah but that's not getting out of nj.

unless you choose the Delaware Bay side of the County where the official state line is actually on the Jersey side.