mrl

Be careful what you ask for

Rate this topic

120 posts in this topic

'Cause you just might get it........

WASHINGTON — Newly released testimony by key witnesses in the impeachment probe includes a revised statement by Gordon Sondland, U.S. ambassador to the European Union, acknowledging that he “spoke individually” with a top Ukrainian official about what President Trump needed to see from Kiev before releasing military and other aid already approved by Congress. 

Sondland also described the pressure on U.S. diplomats in Ukraine as “insidious.” 

The release comes as, for a second day, Republicans got what they had asked for, with Democrats making public the testimony of key witnesses in the impeachment inquiry now being conducted by the House of Representatives into Trump’s alleged political interference in relations with Ukraine. And for a second day, the testimony made public only added to the growing body of evidence against the president.

Also made public on Tuesday was the interview with Kurt Volker, the former special envoy to Ukraine. At one point in his testimony, which was heard last month out of public view by a panel of three House committees, Volker said it was “extremely unfortunate” that U.S. foreign policy had been subordinated to Trump’s political aims.

Edited by mrl

No one cares

I'm glad Trump is exposing the corruption you losers cheer for.

If Trump gets impeached bringing down a bunch of hypocrites on the left, I'll support his face going on a new orange currency.

3 mins ago, JimG said:

He wasn't supposed to win... Hillary was supposed to win and this was all gonna' be okay

It was the "Oh Chit" moment heard round the world 

14 mins ago, JimG said:

No one cares

He's exposing corruption by corrupting. Awesome.

Just now, patchyfog said:

He's exposing corruption by corrupting. Awesome.

Sure whatever it takes.

Let's get the "show trials" started while we still have procedure and laws to get caught up in.

1 min ago, The Dude said:

It’s totally normal to revise your congressional testimony, no?

Nobody cares. The only way the Left can win next year is this way, so get it going already. This is gayer than gay.