dena

Three Choices

Rate this topic

Epstein 3 choices   27 members have voted

  1. 1. Is jeff Epstein...

    • Dead By Suicide
      3
    • Dead By Murder
      21
    • Extracted From Prison, and alive and hidden away
      3

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

35 posts in this topic

The way I see it one of three things happened to Epstein.

Dead by suicide

Dead by another hand

Extracted from prison, and alive, hidden away somewhere

 

Which do you think?

Vote, and comment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Dude said:

Suicide. Way too many would need to be involved to pull off the others. 


I heard Barr ordered the cameras to be turned off though.. so if true who knows 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, The Dude said:

Suicide. Way too many would need to be involved to pull off the others. 

A doctor that was in the autopsy, a guy with 50 years and tens of thousands of autopsys under is belt say the 3 breaks in the hyoid bone tell a different story, breaks only seen when someone is choked.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 mins ago, RiverRaider said:


I heard Barr ordered the cameras to be turned off though.. so if true who knows 
 

Bird?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dena said:

A doctor that was in the autopsy, a guy with 50 years and tens of thousands of autopsys under is belt say the 3 breaks in the hyoid bone tell a different story, breaks only seen when someone is choked.

 

That’s not what he said. He said it was more consistent with strangulation, but not evidence of either. He was also working for the Epstein family to challenge the suicide determination.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 mins ago, The Dude said:

Suicide. Way too many would need to be involved to pull off the others. 

Agree.

 

It’s the same reason every other conspiracy theory is nonsense based on primarily on emotion and imaginary boogeymen, not fact-based reality.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.