yupitsnuge

thoughts on the Century Weapon Jr?

Rate this topic

8 posts in this topic

I'm interested in picking up a new light rod for schoolie fun. I already have the 10' Black Hole which is a great rod. I'm not even sure why I'm looking for something else, but I am. Does anyone have any experience with it? Can't find much online about it. 

Just now, Borsig said:

I just got a new one and it's amazing. I've only casted it a few times, and I'm not  schooled on nice rods. This is my first premium rod. But I like it. A lot.

I was reading up on your thread about a reel suggestion to go with it. You and sistm seem to like it. 

I might end up using a spinfisher on it when I use it as a surf rod in the wash, and the Stradic on it for jigging.

I REALLY like my spinfisher vi 4500 LL.

I'm wondering if I should get a 2500LL or just a 2500 for this rod as a second, more durable reel.

1 hour ago, yupitsnuge said:

I'm interested in picking up a new light rod for schoolie fun. I already have the 10' Black Hole which is a great rod. I'm not even sure why I'm looking for something else, but I am. Does anyone have any experience with it? Can't find much online about it. 

Is.your black hole 10 foot the Suzuki? 

Do you like it?

3 mins ago, Buckscorider said:

Is.your black hole 10 foot the Suzuki? 

Do you like it?

It is. I love it. Have a vr50 on it and it’s pretty much perfect for lighter stuff

I have the Century weapon 10 ft 1-3..... the sickest rod and in its class I have ever owned. Unfortunately it's on the buy sell trade forum here, but that's okay I have multiple

Edited by Fishy4335

47 mins ago, Fishy4335 said:

I have the Century weapon 10 ft 1-3..... the sickest rod and in its class I have ever owned. Unfortunately it's on the buy sell trade forum here, but that's okay I have multiple

Yours FS thread came up when I searched. unfortunately I’m after the Jr (I think).